With a beautiful cranberry swirl and a creamy filling, these Cranberry Cheesecake Bars will be the hit of your dessert table. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
This is the last of my Low Carb Cranberry Recipes Series. At least for a little while. I have officially used my last cranberry. I still want to make a savory chicken recipe with cranberries but that's on the back burner until December.
In case you missed any of the previous recipes here they are:
I decided to make the crust for this recipe out of almond flour so that this cranberry cheesecake would be nut-free. It's not a traditional cheesecake crust but it was delicious!
Coconut Flour Crust Ingredients:
- coconut flour
- half and half
- sweetener blend
I also decided to primarily use cottage cheese in this recipe. You CANNOT taste that it is made from cottage cheese. But because of this secret ingredient, this has extra protein. That extra protein makes me feel good about eating it for breakfast.
Cranberry Cheesecake Ingredients:
How to Make Cranberry Cheesecake
This whips up in a jiff if you have a food processor. I just pulse the crust ingredients and press those into the pan. Then process the cheesecake filling ingredients and top the crust. Lastly, I swirl in some homemade keto cranberry sauce and bake it.
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 tablespoon half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- ¾ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well mixed. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 10 min.
- Meanwhile combine the cheesecake ingredients in the food processor (no need to wash the bowl). Process until smooth. Pour over the parbaked crust. Drop small spoonfuls of the cranberry sauce on top. Swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake for 50 min or until the cheesecake only jiggled slightly in the center. Cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.