Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a quick and easy treat for the whole family! Just 4 ingredients and about 10 minutes to a plate of deliciousness!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies – Keto, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, THM S
I am a cookie girl. I bake dozens and dozens of cookies leading up to Christmas and in the cold days of winter. But in the summer I still want cookies. What’s a girl to do? Turn to no bake cookies!
What are no bake cookies?
No bake cookies are basically any kind of cookie-shaped treat that doesn’t require cooking. There are dozens of varieties. The most popular type seems to include oats. I choose to keep this recipe grain-free to keep the carb count down.
How to Make Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Making peanut butter no bake cookies is as simple as mixing together four ingredients, shape the dough into balls, and pressing down with a fork.
This is easy enough for kids to help with and quick enough to whip up any time your peanut butter cookie craving hits.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Peanut Butter – Make sure to choose peanut butter without added sugar. I prefer peanut butter that is just peanuts and salt.
Coconut Flour – Just a little bit of coconut flour goes a long way. Coconut flour helps to balance the oiliness of the peanut butter in this recipe since it is naturally drier and absorbs more liquid than other alternative flours.
Sugar-Free Syrup – You can use any sugar-free syrup but check the ingredients. Many have sweeteners and additives that aren’t keto or Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
Powdered Sweetener – Most of the time I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia but there are some recipes that work better using a store-bought powdered sweetener. Those are ground finer than you can normally get in your home kitchen.
Can I use another type of nut butter?
Yup! You can use almond butter, cashew butter, or even sunflower seed butter. If the nut butter of your choice is wetter or drier than peanut butter you may need to decrease or increase the amount of coconut flour.
More No Bake Keto Treats
- In a bowl mix the coconut flour and sweetener, stir until combined
- Add peanut butter and sugar-free syrup, stir with a rubber spatula until homogenous.
- With a small cookie scoop or with your hands make balls and place them on parchment paper.
- Using a fork, press onto the cookie balls, pointing one side first and then the opposite side.
- Repeat until you have press and shaped all the cookies, bring the cookies unto the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes these are ready to enjoy.
- Keep them in the refrigerator inside an airtight container.