What is the best part of the day? Dessert. It is always dessert. One of the hardest parts about cutting sugar from your diet is satisfying your sweet tooth. Some people give up anything and everything sweet. Not me. I enjoy having a bite of a sweet treat after dinner (or after lunch, or as an afternoon snack) way too much to give up desserts entirely. Over the last few years, I’ve created hundreds of original desserts and I’m sharing the best of the best in The Joy of Dessert.
There is something for everyone in this book whether your favorite is a fudgy brownie, a crisp cookie, or a cool bowl of ice cream. Love fruity pies or cheesecake? I’ve got you covered.
Low Carb Dessert E-BOOK
Only $7.99 in a convenient printable format and easily accessible on your favorite device. You receive a download immediately after purchase. The download is available on the confirmation page and in your email receipt. Payments are through paypal.
The JOY OF Dessert eBook
If you prefer a traditionally printed cookbook I have the option of ordering one from Amazon. These are printed on demand when you order. They are priced at $17.99.
The JOY OF Dessert PAPERBACK
What you Get in this Cookbook:
- 30 of the best low carb dessert recipes from Joy Filled Eats
- 1 bonus recipe for the best sugar-free sweetener you will ever try, as well as conversion tips for using store bought sweeteners
- Full-color photography of every recipe
- Nutritional analysis of each recipe
Includes recipes in the following 6 categories:
1. Cheesecakes, Cakes & Cupcakes
3. Brownies & Bars
4. Pies & Tarts
6. Ice Cream & Frozen Treats