You are going to love this insanely easy and delicious sugar-free Keto No-Bake Cheesecake. It’s rich, creamy, and has a zesty flavor that you can’t get out of your mind. It’s delightful and just in time for all those summer parties and events. Plus, it’s keto, low carb, gluten-free, and grain-free!
When it comes to cheesecake, I have always been a fan. I love how cool and refreshing it is, but it’s still incredibly indulgent. We pretty much all love desserts and aren’t going to turn our noses away from anything sweet. But my heart is always drawn to various cheesecake recipes. Plus, you can get a lot of out one cheesecake. This keto no-bake cheesecake can be cut into 16 servings so it can feed a lot of people.
I feel like making a no-bake cheesecake is a huge bonus because there is nothing to bake, and I can whip it up quickly. It’s a great option when I need something that I know will please friends and family members, but I don’t have a lot of time to bake. The best part is that they have no idea it’s low carb when they are eating it either. I already have a no-bake Cannoli Cheesecake, a no-bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake, and a no-bake Chocolate Cheesecake but I wanted to add something a little more traditional to my repertoire.
This lightly flavored lime (or lemon) cheesecake was a perfect choice!
How To Make Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
You have finally met your match if you love easy desserts that don’t require much of your attention and taste like a million bucks.
First Step: Put the almond flour and butter together in your food processor and mix until you have a wet crumb. Then add the cheesecake crust to the bottom of a parchment paper-lined baking dish.
Second Step: Next, you’ll need to bloom the gelatin by sprinkling it over cold water in a bowl. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Then pour in hot water and stir it until the gelatin has dissolved. If there are any chunks of gelatin that won’t dissolve, pour it through a strainer and toss them.
Third Step: Put the cream cheese in the food processer and pulse. Once it’s smooth, go ahead and add the gelatin, heavy cream, sweetener, and zest. Then pulse again until everything is smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed.
Fourth Step: Put dollops of cheesecake on top of the almond flour crust. Cover all of the crust, then spread. If you spread it before the whole crust is covered, the crust may lift and break. Place the keto no-bake cheesecake in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 hours or until it’s set.
Fifth Step: Begin whipping the rest of the heavy cream and add in the powdered sweetener. Add the whipped topping to the cheesecake once it has set up. Then add some additional lemon or lime zest to the top. Take the parchment paper out of the pan and set the cheesecake on a cutting board. Cut it into 16 evenly sliced pieces.
Sixth Step: Keep the cheesecake bars in the fridge or even the freezer. They taste fabulous frozen, and you don’t’ even have to thaw them!
Can I Double This Keto No-Bake Cheesecake?
Yes, of course! Each recipe makes 16 cheesecake bars, so you will just need to make as many batches as you need. You could use a much larger pan than an 8×8 if you need to, just follow the same directions and double or triple the ingredients. I will warn you though; people do love these cheesecake bars like crazy.
Can I Make this in a Springform Pan?
Absolutely! You will need to use a smaller springform pan than the traditional 9-inch size. A 6-inch pan would be perfect!
What other flavors can I use?
Feel free to leave out the zest and add your favorite extract instead. Vanilla is a classic choice. You can even use the seeds from a vanilla bean to get that nice speckled look!
Is it ok to garnish keto no-bake cheesecake with fruit?
Yes, if you want to add some fruit to the top of the keto cheesecake, feel free. Keep in mind many fruits are very high in carbs, so be mindful of what you choose. I few lemon or lime slices in the center would be gorgeous. Or you could add in some strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries. This cheesecake has a zesty flavor because of the lemon or lime, so you want to choose something that will compliment that.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- additional zest to garnish if desired
- Process the almond flour and butter in a food processor until wet crumbs form. Press into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 8x8 baking dish.
- Bloom the gelatin. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a small bowl. Let rest for 5 minutes. Add the hot water and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Remove any chunks of gelatin that don't dissolve.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add the bloomed gelatin, heavy cream, sweetener, and zest. Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cheesecake on top of the crust. Try to cover the entire crust before spreading. Otherwise, you may lift up the crust. Spread smooth. Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours to set.
- Whip the remaining heavy cream. Add the powdered sweetener. Spread on the set cheesecake. Sprinkle with additional lime zest, if desired. Gently lift the parchment paper out of the dish and place the cheesecake on a cutting board. Cut into 16 pieces.
- Store the cheesecake bars in the fridge or freezer.
FREE Mug Cake Cheat Sheet!
Six delicious low carb mug cake recipes on one printable page to keep on the fridge!