Stuffed pork chops with only 5 ingredients and a 5 minute prep time that taste delicious? You’ve come to the right place! These garlic-rubbed pork chops stuffed with spinach and provolone were a winner with my family.
Stuffed Pork Chops – 5 Ingredients, 5 Minute Prep – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S
We eat a lot of chicken in my house so when I change it up and buy pork instead everyone is happy. And I love cheesy stuffed anything. But making fancy stuffed meats can be too time-consuming for weeknights.
This meal seems so rich and indulgent no one will ever know it is low carb ‘diet’ food. Or that only takes you 5 minutes to prepare!
How to make Stuffed Pork Chops
The trick to this recipe is buying thin cut boneless pork chops. You are really just stacking two pork chops on top of each other with the filling in the middle. But they seem like a fancy thick cut restaurant quality pork chop when they are done.
If you can’t find thin cut pork chops you can slice regular boneless chops in half but it will add about 5 minutes on to the prep time.
What to serve with Stuffed Pork Chops
I served this with my Garlic Parmesan Zucchini! But you can serve it with any vegetable or salad. Here are some of our favorites:
Substitution Ideas for Stuffed Pork Chops
Cheese – You can sub in any type of sliced or shredded cheese for the provolone.
Vegetables – If you have leftover grilled or sauteed veggies go ahead and throw them in!
Herbs – Fresh herbs like basil or rosemary can really kick this up a notch.
Seasonings – Some of our favorite spices to use on pork are smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. I combine these with a little salt and it is amazing!
Like what you see? Follow me on Facebook! Love this recipe? Tag me on Instagram: @joyfilledeats, and leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by getting email updates!
Stuffed pork chops with 5 ingredients & a 5 minute prep? Yes! These garlic rubbed pork chops stuffed with spinach & provolone were a hit in my house.
- 12 thin cut boneless pork chops , about 2 - 2.5 pounds
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups baby spinach , about 2.5 oz
- 12 slices provolone cheese (about 8 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Press the garlic cloves through a garlic press into a small bowl. Add the salt and stir to combine. Spread the garlic rub on one side of the pork chops. Flip 6 chops garlic side down onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Divide the spinach between those 6 chops. Fold the cheese slices in half and put them on top of the spinach. Put a second pork chop on top of each with the garlic side up.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cover each pork chop with another slice of cheese. Back for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the meat is 160 degrees when checked with a meat thermometer.
Originally Published October 6, 2016. Revised and Republished November 20, 2019.