These Keto Stuffed Pork Chops with Cheese, Spinach, Peppers, & Onions are perfect for date night with your sweetie. Why pay premium restaurant prices when you can create a delicious restaurant-quality meal in minutes?
It's been many years since my husband and I actually went out to dinner on Valentine's Day. I decided I'd rather cook a delicious meal at home then spend extra money on special holiday type menus February 14th. We try to get out to dinner at least once a month to have some time together without being interrupted by our 4 kids but I'm just as happy to go out any other night in February.
We had our home Valentine's date night a little early this year so I could share this fantastic recipe for stuffed baked bone-in pork chops with you. It was so good I think I'm going to make it again next week.
Now *that* is a pork chop.
This recipe is very simple. First, you brown the pork chops.
Then you saute the veggies.
Cut a slit most of the way through the chops and stuff the veggies and cheese inside.
Bake the spinach stuffed pork chops in the oven until cooked through. Restaurant quality in your home kitchen for a fraction of the price.
I served these Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops with Peppers & Onions with steamed broccoli and I sauteed some zucchini and tomatoes with a little bit of cream cheese. Yum!
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil I used avocado oil
- 2 Fresh Pork Bone In Chops about 2 pounds total weight
- 1 small red pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 small onion peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder divided
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the cooking oil in the frying pan.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the garlic powder and ½ teaspoon of salt on the pork chops. Rub it in on both sides. Sear the pork chops in the hot frying pan. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Add the peppers and onions to the frying pan. Cook until softened. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Add the other ½ teaspoon garlic powder and ¼ teaspoon salt. Cool for 5 minutes. In a medium bowl mix the cooked veggies and the shredded cheese.
- Cut a slit in the pork chops until you hit the bone. Stuff with the cheese and vegetable mixture. Put in the preheated oven. Cook for 30-35 minutes or until the pork reaches 160 on a meat thermometer.