This amazing meatzza pizza is cooked in a skillet on your stovetop! You won’t miss pizza any longer once you make a supreme meatza loaded with toppings! It is delicious AND keto, low carb, and gluten-free. This simple skillet pizza recipe rivals the taste of the ever loved traditional SUPREME pizza…just minus the carbs! It is completely Keto, gluten-free, and also low-carb friendly.
Taking around 30 minutes to make, this meatza recipe is the perfect choice for those busy nights or game days where time to prep, cook, and cleanup is at a premium! You will not be disappointed with this amazing low-carb recipe.
This meatzza pizza is just that. It’s packed with nutrients, veggies, and lots of protein to keep you satisfied. You can eat it with a fork and don’t even have to get your hands dirty.
You don’t even need to feel guilty for sneaking in a few veggies (not that I ever feel guilty for that) because the kids will literally clean up their plate in a hurry. It is a good feeling to know that we can make something that the entire family enjoys without complaint.
Even on those days when everyone else feels like ordering a pizza, I can still make this and not have to worry about those carbs overtaking the meal. Plus, this is a fun dish for those movie nights at home or busy weeknights too.
How To Make Keto Meatzza Pizza
If you aren’t smacking your lips dreaming about devouring this meatza pizza yet, you will be soon. It’s not just delicious; it’s incredibly easy to make.
First Step: Combine the parmesan cheese, salt, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
Second Step: Add oil to a cast-ironed skillet and add the sausage once it’s hot. After the sausage is browned, remove it from the pan.
Third Step: Add more oil to the skillet. Pour in the mushrooms and green peppers then saute.
Fourth Step: Combine the browned sausage, cauliflower, peppers, and mushrooms in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
Fifth Step: Add a layer of the sausage mixture to the skillet and cover the bottom of the pan. Follow with a layer of pasta sauce. Then sprinkle some pepperoni on top of the sauce. Sprinkle on some cheese and repeat the layers again. After the last layer of pepperoni, add some black olives too. Let the cheese melt and serve hot. Enjoy!
What Is Meatzza Pizza?
A meatzza pizza is basically a pizza that has no crust. Well, you may be wondering how this is possible. Basically, you cook the pizza toppings and the cheese and put it in a layer. Then you can eat it with a fork and enjoy all the flavors of pizza that you normally love without the crust.
Meatza Pizza Variations
We made our meatza pizza like a traditional supreme pizza with all the yummy stuff in it. You can actually add in even more meats and veggies if you want. Here are a few ideas to consider trying out:
- Cheddar Cheese – If you are a cheddar cheese fan, then you should add in a little bit! You can combine it with the mozzarella and parmesan to add even more depth to the dish.
- Onions – Saute up some white or red onions with the mushrooms and peppers. Eating onions on pizza is great if you are a fan.
- Bacon – Crumble up some cooked bacon in the meatzza pizza to the next level of good. Bacon makes everything better.
- Ham or Canadian Bacon – Add a few slices of ham to the layer with the pepperoni if you want even more meat.
- Hamburger – If you are a fan of all things beef, then you may want to brown up some ground beef for this recipe. You can add it in with the sausage or swap it completely. Sausage has a lot more flavor than hamburger, so you may need to add some more seasonings.
Love this keto Meatza Pizza recipe? Check out some of these incredible pizza recipes too:
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Grilled Pizza Dough Recipe With Mozzarella & Arugula
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Keto Pizza Casserole
Grab a fork and dig into this Keto Meatzza Pizza! Parmesan cheese, sausage, hearty mushrooms, peppers, cauliflower, sauce, pepperoni, cheese, and black olives go together perfectly! This easy Italian dish has everything you love about pizza minus the carbs. This incredible meal is low carb, keto, gluten-free, and grain-free too.
- 1.5 lb Italian sausage
- 1 green pepper diced
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 10 oz riced cauliflower
- 3 oz pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 cup marinara sauce no sugar added
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp black olives sliced
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pour 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the skillet and add the Italian sausage. Brown the sausage and drain it and set it aside.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and add the other tablespoon of olive oil. Once hot, add the peppers and sliced mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Meanwhile, microwave the riced cauliflower per the directions on the packaging and drain well.
- Combine the cooked sausage and veggies together in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread ½ cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of the skillet.
- Next, spread ½ of the meat and veggie mixture over the sauce.
- Top the mix with another ½ cup of pasta sauce, followed by ½ of the pepperonis, the rest of the meat, and finally the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Return to the heat and cover with a lid. Cook until the cheese melts and the meatzza is hot.
- Optional: Broil for 1-3 minutes (watch it carefully!) to brown the cheese on top.
Get the Keto
Over 75 delicious recipes with photos
for only $14.99!