This easy Pumpkin Bread mixes up in no time. A wooden spoon and 5 minutes of your time are all it takes to get this delectable fall treat into the oven.
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Pecans – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S
Ahhh, pumpkin season. I will admit to you that pumpkin is not one of my first loves. I’ve never tried a pumpkin spice latte because the thought of pumpkin in my coffee is less than appealing and on Thanksgiving, I never choose pumpkin pie when there are other options. But I do enjoy a hint of pumpkin, and lots of cinnamon, in muffins, cakes, and loaves of bread. And my readers seem to be a pumpkin-loving crowd so I have one pumpkin recipe day each fall so I can add a few new pumpkin recipes to my repertoire.
This year I decided to kick up my Easy Pumpkin Muffins into a sweet bread dotted with pecans and drizzled with a sweet glaze. It was a good decision. This pumpkin bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch, as an afternoon snack, or even for dessert. It keeps well in the fridge for up to a week and can be frozen for longer periods of time. Making a pumpkin bread with glaze on it gives a nice presentation but you can certainly skip the glaze to simplify this recipe further.
Those easy pumpkin muffins are dairy free so if that is something you need make sure to check out that recipe.
How to make Pumpkin Bread with Glaze
I keep my pumpkin bread recipe easy because all you need to do is mix up the ingredients in a large bowl with a wooden spoon. The glaze is easy too. All it is is melted sweetener. When you drizzle it on top of the toasted pecans on top of the bread it gives them a little crunch and makes them taste like a traditional glazed pecan.
Is Pumpkin Bread Healthy?
Sometimes. By cutting out sugar and using healthy flours like almond flour and coconut flour you are making a typical pumpkin bread low carb and much healthier! By using that combination of flours it helps keep this pumpkin bread recipe moist as well.
The members of my family love a good sweet bread or cake for a snack or breakfast. It doesn’t matter if it’s lemon poppy seed, almond crumb, keto chocolate chip bread, or pumpkin, just slice up the sweet bread and slather it with butter to see it disappear.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp molasses ***
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup pecans divided
- 2 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener, optional (to use for a glaze)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a standard 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients, besides the pecans, into a large bowl. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup pecans. Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Spread evenly. Top with the remaining pecans.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden and no longer jiggly. The center should feel firm to the touch. Cover with foil for the last 20 minutes if necessary so the pecans do not burn.
- Melt the sweetener in a small saucepan over low. Drizzle on top of the pecan pumpkin bread.
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.
Get the Keto
Over 75 delicious recipes with photos
for only $14.99!