This keto zucchini bread is fluffy, moist, and positively delicious! This is the perfect time of year to make all sorts of zucchini recipes, and this healthy zucchini bread is one of my ultimate favorites. Once you sink your teeth into a slice of bread, I am sure you will agree. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
There are days when life is so hectic, and we are running in different directions. Crazy schedules mean less time available to spend in the kitchen. That is where I love this easy zucchini bread because it doesn’t take a lot of effort. Plus, we can quickly grab a piece and load up in the car or as a snack.
One thing that makes this the best zucchini bread is that it’s incredibly moist. It’s also the right amount of sweetness too. Sometimes I will eat some of this zucchini bread as breakfast because it’s not overly sweet.
How To Make Keto Zucchini Bread
Step 1: Prepare a loaf pan and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2: Mix together flour, sweetener, eggs, butter, sour cream, vanilla, molasses, cinnamon, and baking powder in a bowl. Fold in shredded zucchini, then pour into loaf pan.
Step 3: Bake until golden brown and the batter doesn’t jiggle. For the last 20 minutes, cover with tin foil, so it doesn’t burn on top.
Now all you have left to do is enjoy this gluten-free zucchini bread.
This keto zucchini bread is SO versatile! You can add in almost anything you want, and it will taste fantastic. Here are a few ideas to try out next time you bake it. I would stick to 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup when adding any of the following:
- Pecans – If you tolerate nuts, pecans are a lovely way to go!
- Walnuts – You will find walnuts in many traditional baking recipes because they are just so good.
- Chocolate Chips – Doesn’t everything taste better with a little bit of chocolate now and then?
- Keto White Chocolate – If you are feeling really wild, melt some keto white chocolate and drizzle it on top of the easy zucchini bread.
- Almonds – That nutty flavor and crunch are perfect in this zucchini bread recipe.
- Coconut – Sometimes I like to lightly toast some unsweet coconut and sprinkle on top of the zucchini bread. Try it!
- Blueberries – If you haven’t tried blueberries in your zucchini bread you have been missing out. Omit the cinnamon and add a cup of fresh or frozen blueberries. Adding in lemon extract along with the blueberries is incredible.
Can Zucchini Bread Be Made Into Muffins?
Yes, absolutely you can turn this amazing zucchini bread into muffins. Follow the recipe as directed, but instead of using a loaf pan, use a muffin tin instead. The most significant difference is going to be baking time. You will need only to bake them for 15-25 minutes instead of 50-55 minutes. Because the keto zucchini muffins would be smaller, they will take much less time.
Can You Freeze Zucchini Bread?
Yes, you can freeze this keto zucchini bread. It’s up to you if you want to freeze the entire loaf or cut it up. Either way, wrap the loaf or pieces in tin foil. This gives a protective barrier from the extreme cold of the freezer. Then place the wrapped pieces or loaf in a freezer-safe bag. Then you can take out what you need, as you need it. Defrost on the counter or in the fridge for best results.
How Do You Shred Zucchini?
It’s always best to cut both ends off of your zucchini. Then you can peel them or leave the peel on depending on your preference. It doesn’t change the texture of flavor to leave it on, but some people don’t like the look of it. So it’s totally up to you. Next, if the seeds are large, remove them with a spoon or cut them out.
Next, use a food processor or box grater shred it up until all of it has been cut. Then you can let it sit for a minute or two in a colander and allow the water to drain off. That is optional because it does add moisture to the keto zucchini bread if you leave some of it. Overall, preparing zucchini for baked goods is a straightforward process.
Which Flour Has The Lowest Amount Of Carbs?
When it comes to baking and eating low carb, keeping track of the nutritional information is so important. Coconut flour and almond flour have the least amount of carbs. That is why I added them to this healthy zucchini bread recipe. So you can enjoy a low carb baked good without all the worry about too many carbs.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a standard 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Stir until smooth. Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden and no longer jiggly. The center should feel firm to the touch.
In the mood for more delicious bread? Try some of these low carb bread recipes.
- Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Low Carb Cornbread
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Keto Banana Bread
- Almond Flour Banana Muffins
FREE Mug Cake Cheat Sheet!
Six delicious low carb mug cake recipes on one printable page to keep on the fridge!