My No-Bake Berry Cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and bursting with farm fresh berries. The red, white, and blue colors make it perfect for the 4th of July or any other time of year. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten free, grain free, sugar free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
I love cool creamy desserts in the summer. No bake cheesecakes are one of the easiest desserts to make and a favorite in my family. With fresh berries in abundance at my local farmer’s market, I decided to add a generous amount to this simple treat.
I couldn’t resist adding a photo of my littlest photo bomber. It’s becoming difficult to get those overhead shots without my belly getting in the way. 28 weeks and counting 🙂
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake Crust
To make the mixing part easy I soften the almond butter while I melt the butter in the microwave and then I just add all the ingredients to the food processor. After I transfer the crust mixture to a pie plate I add the cheesecake ingredients to the same food processor bowl, no washing in between is needed.
Cheesecake in a Food Processor?
My food processor is my favorite kitchen appliance. I have 4 small sections of kitchen countertop and this is one of the few appliances that have a permanent home within easy reach. My stand mixer, air fryer, instant pot, spiralizer, and crock pot are all banished to the pantry or basement due to a lack of space.
The Cuisinart food processor, however, is used almost daily. If you only buy one kitchen appliance that is the one I recommend.
This is why I said the berries on top are optional. Just the swirl in the cheesecake from the frozen raspberries is gorgeous on its own. If you are counting carbs you might decide to leave off the extra berries and just let the swirls show. You could also add some fresh whipped cream on top.
I hope you love this easy no-bake berry cheesecake!
- 1 prepared no-bake crust from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups berries I used 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 cup fresh blueberries, and 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries ***
- additional berries to garnish optional
- Prepare the no-bake crust as directed.
- Process the sweetener and gelatin in the food processor until well combined. Add the cream cheese and cottage cheese and process until smooth. Add the sour cream and vanilla. Pulse until well combined. Scrape down the sides if needed.
- Turn off the food processor and fold the berries into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Top with additional berries if desired. Refrigerate for at least four hours before serving.
FREE Mug Cake Cheat Sheet!
Six delicious low carb mug cake recipes on one printable page to keep on the fridge!