Cannoli cream is one of my most favorite things. This Cannoli Cheesecake is creamy with all the flavors of a cannoli but lighter like a mousse. It is the perfect summer dessert.
Cannoli Cheesecake Low Carb No-Bake Sugar-Free Keto
I already have a Cannoli Ice Cream that is out of this world and I’m sure this Cannoli Cheesecake won’t be my last cannoli recipe either. I’ve been wanting a cheesecake and since we are in the middle of a heat wave in NJ no bake was the way to go.
I love the no bake crust from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen that I used it in my Berries & Cream Ice Cream Pie and I’m using it for this cheesecake with two small tweaks. I added extra almond flour last time to thicken it so I decided to just cut back on the almond butter amount instead and I added cinnamon. Cinnamon is a key component in cannoli shells so I wanted the crust of this Cannoli Cheesecake to have that flavor.
Ingredients needed: one recipe of this crust from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen, whole milk ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla, gelatin, heavy whipping cream, sugar-free chocolate chips
Notes on Sweeteners:
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.
This Cannoli Cheesecake is creamy with all the flavors of a cannoli but lighter like a mousse. It is the perfect summer dessert.
- one recipe of this crust from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen using half the almond butter and adding 2 tsp of cinnamon***
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Make the crust and press into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- In the same bowl mix the ricotta, cream cheese, sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in the gelatin.
- In another bowl, with the electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter. Gently fold in the rest.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour on top of the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours until it had firmed up a little more. It stays soft like a mousse.