Cannoli cream is one of my most favorite things. This Cannoli Cheesecake is creamy with all the flavors of a cannoli but lighter like a mousse. It is the perfect summer dessert.
Cannoli Cheesecake Low Carb No-Bake Sugar-Free Keto
I already have a Cannoli Ice Cream that is out of this world and I’m sure this Cannoli Cheesecake won’t be my last cannoli recipe either. I’ve been wanting a cheesecake and since we are in the middle of a heat wave in NJ no bake was the way to go.
I love the no bake crust from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen that I used it in my Berries & Cream Ice Cream Pie and I’m using it for this cheesecake with two small tweaks. I added extra almond flour last time to thicken it so I decided to just cut back on the almond butter amount instead and I added cinnamon. Cinnamon is a key component in cannoli shells so I wanted the crust of this Cannoli Cheesecake to have that flavor.
Ingredients needed: one recipe of this crust from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen, whole milk ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla, gelatin, heavy whipping cream, sugar-free chocolate chips
Notes on Sweeteners:
I use my own blend of xylitol, erythritol, and stevia in my recipes. This is twice as sweet as sugar. It is comparable to Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet and Truvia.
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.
This Cannoli Cheesecake is creamy with all the flavors of a cannoli but lighter like a mousse. It is the perfect summer dessert.
- one recipe of this crust from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen using half the almond butter and adding 2 tsp of cinnamon***
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Make the crust and press into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- In the same bowl mix the ricotta, cream cheese, sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in the gelatin.
- In another bowl, with the electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter. Gently fold in the rest.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour on top of the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours until it had firmed up a little more. It stays soft like a mousse.