My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is a hit with kids and adults. Quick, easy, and so comforting. This is cheesy, bacony, and filling. This Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole – Low Carb, Keto, THM S, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free
Mondays can be tough. Especially when the toddler wakes up every hour all night long the night before and won’t go back to sleep. Again and again.
So… With that said it is a “Drive Through Sue” kind of day. Thank the Lord I already had cooked chicken in the fridge so I was able to quickly whip up a casserole that I could pop into the oven for dinner.
If you’ve read any of the Trim Healthy Mama books you know the phrase “Drive Through Sue”. If you haven’t it is a name for those of us who like to make things quick and easy and don’t mind using shortcuts (like prepared sauces instead of making our own even if homemade would be a bit healthier).
I do enjoy cooking and baking or I wouldn’t have begun this blog but there are days I just need a break. I knew by the time 5 o’clock came around I would be wiped and barely able to drag myself off the couch let alone make a nutritious dinner.
I think I love chicken casserole recipes the most!
Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole – Low Carb Keto Easy
Check out how easy this family-friendly chicken casserole recipe really is!
- 1.5 lb cooked chicken cubed
- 1 lb fresh broccoli steamed and drained or frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried dill weed or 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. mayo
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately. Or you can prep ahead and keep in the refrigerator for a day or two.
- In a big bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and spices and mix thoroughly.
- To the cream cheese mixture, you just made add the chicken, broccoli, 3/4 of the cheese, and the 1/4 cup bacon crumbles and mix well.
- Dump into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese and 2 tbsp bacon crumbles on top.
- Bake until hot about 35 minutes.