These easy no-bake Oreo cheesecake bites are a creamy and decadent dessert that the whole family will love! Keto friendly and gluten-free.
Hey there! It's Kailey from Living Fresh Daily here to share one of my favorite dessert recipes, super easy no-bake cheesecake bites!
I have to admit, I'm not the most skilled baker ( I'll just blame it on the altitude here in Colorado), so I try to stick to easy no-bake desserts. That's why I'm a huge fan of bliss balls!
But these cheesecake bites might just be the best no-bake dessert that I've tried. They're creamy and decadent just like a normal cheesecake, but they only require 15 minutes of prep work.
Are Oreos Keto Friendly?
Unfortunately, Oreos are about the last thing I'd consider low carb and keto-friendly.
Each Oreo cookie contains 8.5 grams of carbs, and if you're anything like me then you know you're not stopping at just one cookie.
But don't worry, I've got a super quick "Oreo" cheesecake crust recipe that's both low carb and gluten-free!
Ingredients for Oreo Cheesecake Bites:
- Almond Flour - Almond flour is an essential ingredient for gluten-free desserts. It's made from ground almonds which means you get some bonus protein over normal flour.
- Cocoa Powder - Cocoa powder is where we get the delicious chocolate flavor. Any cocoa powder will do, you can even use 100% raw cacao powder, just keep in mind the higher the percentage of raw cacao, the more bitter it will be. You might need to adjust the amount of sweetener you use depending on how sweet/bitter your cocoa powder is.
- Butter - Melted butter helps hold this "Oreo" crust together. You can also substitute melted coconut oil instead.
- Sweetener - Any low carb sweetener will do.
- Coffee - This is the secret ingredient. The coffee is what gives this crust its signature Oreo flavor compared to a more typical chocolate flavored crust.
- Vanilla Extract - The vanilla flavors help balance everything and bring out more of a chocolate flavor.
- Salt - A little pinch of salt helps bring out the sweetness without needing to add extra sweetener!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Oreo cheesecake bites are made in two separate parts. First, we will make the "Oreo" crust which we will use as the base of the cheesecake.
Next, we make the cheesecake filling. I mix in a little bit of the Oreo crust with my filling for that signature cookies and cream taste.
Step 1: Toast Almond Flour
Heat a small pan over medium heat then add the almond flour. Toast the almond flour for about 3 minutes until it is golden brown. This will really bring out its flavor.
Step 2: Mix Oreo Crust
Combine the toasted almond flour, cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, the sweetener, 2 tablespoon melted butter, 1 teaspoon of coffee, and a pinch of salt. Mix together until you have a crumbly "dough" like consistency.
Step 3: Press Oreo Base
Press the Oreo base into cupcake liners using your thumbs to create an even layer. Use about 1 tablespoon of the Oreo mixture per cupcake liner. You should have about 3 tablespoon of mixture leftover that will be used to mix in the cheesecake filling and to sprinkle on top. Place the cupcake pan in the fridge while you mix the cheesecake filling.
Step 4: Mix Cheesecake Filling
Using an electric whisk or hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, ¼ cup of melted coconut oil, and 6 tablespoon of butter until light and fluffy. Then stir in the sweetener, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1-2 tablespoon of the leftover Oreo crust mixture (leave another 1 tablespoon of the Oreo mixture to sprinkle on top later).
Step 5: Top The Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Add the cheesecake filling to the cupcake liners on top of the Oreo base, distributing evenly. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo crust on top of the cheesecake bites. Place Oreo cheesecake bites in the freezer to set for about 1 hour.
Once the cheesecake bites have set and hardened, they are ready to enjoy!
That's all there is to it! These Oreo cheesecake bites are always a party favorite and they're so easy to make. For another cool creamy treat try my Keto Eclair Cake.
More No Bake Keto Cheesecake Recipes:
- Over medium heat, toast the almond flour until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Mix together the toasted almond flour and the remaining oreo crust ingredients until well combined.
- Line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners and add about 1 tablespoon of the oreo crust mixture into each liner. Press the mixture into an even layer with your thumbs. You should have about 2-3 tablespoon of oreo crust mixture leftover that we will use later.
- For the cheesecake filling, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, butter, and coconut oil until well combined and fluffy. Once beaten, stir in the remaining filling ingredients along with 2 tablespoon of the leftover oreo crust (you should still have a bit of leftover crust to sprinkle on top later). Stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake filling to the cupcake liners on top of the oreo crust. Sprinkle the cheesecake bites with the remaining oreo crust. Place in the freezer for 60 minutes to let harden and set, then enjoy!
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.