Who doesn’t love those peanut butter cookies that have Reese’s in the middle? I’m glad to have a healthy alternative to enjoy this Christmas! These are low carb, sugar free, dairy free, grain free, and a THM S.
AND they really have only five ingredients.
If you need to make up a batch of my sweetener first it brings the ingredient count to 7. You do need both a mini and regular cupcake tin but those are pretty standard to kitchens nowadays.
You will need to make skinny chocolate first. Feel free to use your regular recipe for this. If you need a recipe here is mine:
1/2 cup melted coconut oil (I prefer refined coconut oil so it doesn’t have a coconutty flavor)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 T. of gentle sweet or my sweetener blend
Combine all ingredients and stir until the sweetener is dissolved. Divide between 16 holes of a mini muffin tin. Freeze until firm. Pop circles out so they are ready for the cookies.
*****OR you can melt sugar free chocolate or 85% dark chocolate and mold that into circles.
I like these best frozen. I eat them right out of the freezer when I want a cold treat.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil I prefer refined oil so it doesn't have a coconut flavor
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 T. of gentle sweet or my copycat
- *****OR you can melt sugar free choclate or 85% dark chocolate and mold that into circles.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup THM gentle sweet or my copycat
- Skinny Chocolate: Combine all ingredients and stir until the sweetener is dissolved. Divide between 16 holes of a mini muffin tin. Freeze until firm. Pop circles out so they are ready for the cookies.
- Cookie Directions: Preheat oven to 350. Combine ingredients and mix well. An electric mixer helps with this. Divide between 16 regular cupcake pan holes and press down into them. Bake for 10 min. After removing from the oven immediately press a circle of skinny chocolate into the center of each. Cool for a few minutes and then put into the fridge until the skinny chocolate firms up again.
Subscribe to email updates on the right or bottom of this page.