These White Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondies are just as easy as your favorite brownie or bar recipe but are an exciting choice when you are craving peanut butter or just want something a little bit different.
I’ve been wanting to make a blondie for months. I knew raw cocoa/cacao butter would be an excellent substitute for chocolate in a blondie. It is naturally sugar-free and zero carb and acts similar to chocolate in baking. The flavor is mild so these are more peanut buttery than white chocolatey but they are divine.
This recipe is really easy. If you have a glass mixing bowl you can melt the cocoa butter in it is a one-bowl recipe. Those are my favorite type. If I realized the number of dirty dishes that would accumulate before I started a food blog I may have reconsidered. Thankfully, I love my job, despite the piles of dirty dishes.
What is Cacao Butter?
Cacao Butter is a plant-based natural fat that comes from cacao beans (nature’s chocolate!). Cacao butter is a great addition to smoothies for a fat boost and lends a luscious, aromatic richness when used in baked goods, hot chocolate and other warm drinks. –Navitas Organics
Is Peanut Butter Low Carb?
Yup! Just make sure you are buying one without added sugar. Peanut butter is one of the things I go through phases with. I won’t eat for months and then I can’t get enough. I’ll use it in recipe after recipe, both sweet and savory.
How to Make White Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondies
- Combine peanut butter, melted raw cacao butter, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix.
- Add in chopped cacao, almond and coconut flours, and sweetener.
- Bake. Chill. Enjoy!
What does Raw Cacao Look Like?
Raw cacao/cocoa butter is normally in odd-shaped chunks. This is how my raw cocoa butter came. I just grabbed a chunk about the size of my 1/4 measuring cup and began chopping.
Ingredients for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondies
raw cocoa/cacao butter (I’ve seen both names used for the same ingredient)
More Keto Blondie and Bar Recipes:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer combine the first five ingredients until smooth. Add in the flours, sweetener, and chopped cocoa butter. Spread in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes until the center no longer jiggles and the edges are golden.
- Cool completely and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours before cutting.
Originally Published March 19, 2017. Revised and Republished July 30, 2019.
Get the Keto
Over 75 delicious recipes with photos
for only $14.99!