What if I told you that you could have a beautiful raspberry cheesecake prepped and in the oven in only 5 minutes? And what if that same raspberry cheesecake recipe had only 5 ingredients? I think you'd ask to see the recipe, am I right or am I right?
Cheesecake and raspberries are two of my favorite words. I absolutely love raspberries and I love cheesecake. Combining the two is natural.
For me, frozen raspberries are one of those spur of the moment grocery store buys that I grab whenever I see them. I always think "ahh, you can never have too many raspberries" forgetting about the 2 or 3 bags already in my freezer. So, last week when I attempted to dig into the back of my freezer to see what was back there low and behold, lots of frozen raspberries.
Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe - Low Carb, Keto, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, 5 Ingredients, THM S
I've really been wanting to make a super simple crustless cheesecake for a long time. I enjoy the crust on a cheesecake much of the time. But there are enough other times that I just eat the cheese layer and don't eat the bottom. It saves on ingredients, time, and dirty dishes to just leave it off completely.
If you'd like to add an easy cheesecake crust to this you can use my almond-based crust found here.
In my effort to keep this raspberry cheesecake recipe simple I decided to just throw all the ingredients in the food processor and press the button. A scrape down the sides to loosen some cream cheese, another pulse or two, and you have a perfect cheesecake better with almost no effort.
I'm not one of those people who cares about little cracks in the top of a cheesecake. I think they are charming. One of my favorite quotes ever from a book I do not even remember is "wrinkles add character". As a very low maintenance woman who doesn't really care about make-up, jewelry, or a few wrinkles in my clothing it makes sense that I also like a rustic cheesecake.
But I also love raspberries. So instead of leaving my raspberry cheesecake looking rustic, I decided to add a quick raspberry topping. Because raspberries.
This raspberry cheesecake recipe is so simple that I don't have any tips or tricks to share with you. Just grease your springform pan, make the batter, bake it, cool it, and enjoy!
Like what you see? Follow me on Facebook! Love this recipe? Leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by getting email updates!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 tablespoon Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Put the batter ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Shut off the oven and leave in for additional 40 minutes as it slowly cools. After the 40 minutes chill the cheesecake for at least 2-3 hours.
- Stir together the topping ingredients and gently spread on top of the cheesecake. Serve.
- You can use fresh raspberries if you prefer.
- You can use any size springform pan. However, using a springform pan larger than 8 inches will result in a thinner cheesecake and may bake faster.
Made this with an extra swirl of Greek yogurt, raspberries, and super sweet.... yum!!! Thanks for sharing.
I have found heaps of recipes of yours within minutes. I have been stuck in a rutt &You have given me the opportunity to get back in the kitchen n cook and making yummy treats! Thank You For Your Kind Patience, thoughtfulness, & Your Time and effort in Sharing some amazing recipes and easy to follow instructions, Not a million ingredients that most of us don't stock. I am truly excited!
Laura J Gay says