Need a recipe for Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies? You’ve come to the right place! These eggless cookies are just as good as traditional chocolate chip cookies and a lot healthier.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, THM S
I really began making eggless cookies as an accident. A friend mentioned to me that she used gelatin in place of eggs to make almond flour cookies crisp and I had to give it a try. After a few trials I came up the perfect almond flour cookie dough and since then I’ve used it in a dozen different recipes. By switching the flavor of extract, adding some nuts, and adding chocolate you can change the taste. With different shapes, you can change the look. It is easy to make 3 or 4 different types of cookies with the same base dough. And no one will ever know.
This recipe is very similar to my Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies with a couple tweaks to make these eggless chocolate chip cookies taste more like the classics.
I make my cookies in my food processor. The food processor cuts the cold butter into the flours easily and mixes all the ingredients thoroughly. Then I stir in the chocolate chips and scoop the cookies onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. This method is quick and painless. If you want to make another batch of my eggless cookies you don’t even need to clean the food processor bowl in between.
One of the best parts of making eggless chocolate chip cookies is that you can eat the cookie dough without worrying about consuming raw eggs.
I’m a bit of a rebel and use raw egg yolks in most of my ice cream recipes (and I’ve never gotten sick from eating homemade ice cream) but I know this is a concern to a lot of people. Eggless cookie dough is a delicious treat and I use it as a base for my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake and Frozen Cookie Dough Bites.
How to Make Round Cookies
The easiest way is with a cookie scoop.
My three cookie scoops are one of the most used gadgets in my kitchen. I use the largest size to make meatballs, giant cookies and fill cupcakes, and the smaller sizes for cookies and to scoop ice cream.
My toddler loves having baby ice cream cones. My local grocery store sells mini cones that are perfectly sized for a toddler. I use the smallest scoop and give him a little ice cream as a treat when the bigger kids have dessert.
Notes and Tips for Perfect Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need the gelatin. Since these don’t have eggs the gelatin is the binder.
- I have only tested these with my sweetener and these exact ratios of almond flour and coconut flour. Using a different flour blend will result in a cakier cookie.
- Use chocolate chips you like. If you don’t like the sugar-free chocolate chips go ahead and chop up a bar of sugar-free milk chocolate instead.
- These freeze very well!
Here are all of my recipes for Eggless Cookies!
I hope these Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies are your new favorite treat!
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the dough ingredients (not the chocolate chips) in the food processor and process until the dough comes together in a ball. This takes about a minute.
- Put the dough into a mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide into 18 balls and put on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press down with your fingers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm to the touch and golden around the edges.
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.