This keto chicken bacon ranch pizza tastes irresistible and is an easy weeknight dinner idea. The flavors of the ranch, juicy chicken, cheddar cheese, and crumbled bacon are unforgettable. The best part is that this pizza is Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Grain-Free too.
Don’t you just love pizza? You can make almost anything, and if it has the word “pizza” in the title, you can rest assured I am going to like it! I am always looking to make and try new things in my kitchen.
Anyway, I wanted something different and not the typical tomato-based pasta sauce. I always enjoy tomato-based sauces, but in this case, I wanted to try something with ranch. If there is anything I like more than pizza, it’s ranch dressing, so it makes sense to combine them. My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is one of our favorite dinners!
Let me tell you, ranch goes beautifully with chicken and this amazing coconut flour pizza crust. Everything in this pizza recipe is homemade, and it’s cooked to perfection every time. The best part is that you can make this ranch pizza quickly, and it tastes better than what you can get at your local pizza parlor.
What You Need To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Putting together this ranch pizza is so simple. It’s easy enough you can even let the kids help too. Let’s get started so you can prepare your own pizza soon!
- Coconut Flour Pizza Crust - This crust is so flavorful and easy to make. You can add all sorts of toppings, and it’s the perfect complement to the chicken bacon ranch pizza. OR your favorite pizza crust.
- Ranch Dip - The one thing that makes this ranch pizza recipe so out of this world is using a homemade ranch dip. This is a combination of sour cream, mayo, garlic & onion powder, parsley, dill, and salt. It goes with everything! With this blend of dry seasoning, you don't need a ranch seasoning packet or bottled dressing. The flavor is better and the ingredients are healthier for you.
- Cooked Chicken - You only need about a cup of cooked chicken. To cook the chicken you can use leftover chicken, grill it, pan fry it or any other method you enjoy. This is a great way to use up leftover shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken.
- Cheddar Cheese - Mmm, melted cheese. It’s incredible, and cheddar takes it to the next level. Mozzarella cheese is another good choice. For a top of flavor and texture you can even put little dollops of cream cheese on top.
- Bacon - You don’t need lots of bacon, just a little bit will give you the perfect flavor for this chicken ranch pizza.
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
I think part of the obsession for pizza is not just that it tastes great, but it’s easy to make. There are many recipes and methods for making pizza, and each one has it’s advantages. I love this recipe because it fits our diet beautifully.
First Step: Prepare the coconut flour pizza crust and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Bake the homemade pizza crust for 10 minutes.
Second Step: Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, and salt in a bowl. Whisk until mixed well.
Third Step: Add the ranch dressing to the coconut flour crust. Sprinkle with cooked chicken, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Fourth Step: Bake the pizza in the hot oven for 5 - 10 minutes. The cheese should be melted, and everything should be bubbly and hot.
Expert Tip: For extra crispness cook on the bottom oven rack. And then broil on the top rack to toast the cheese.
There are many things you can add to this chicken ranch pizza. It’s superb the way it’s written, but I totally understand if you want to try out a few other variations on Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza too. Here are some ideas.
- Cheese - You can use a variety of cheeses like mozzarella, provolone, or Colby Jack. Use any cheese that you enjoy.
- Veggies - Chop or slice some red onions, bell peppers, or green onion and sprinkle on the pizza. It adds some gorgeous color and flavor too. If you don’t like red onions, yellow onions would also be a great choice too. Mushrooms or another favorite in my house.
- Tomatoes - Dice up some tomatoes and add them to the top of the pizza. Yummy!
Those are just a few ideas, but feel free to add on some extra toppings that you enjoy to make it your own.
Can I grill this ranch pizza?
Check out my Grilled Pizza Dough Recipe With Mozzarella & Arugula and just swap out the toppings for the ones here!
Can I cook this on the stovetop?
Yup! You can also make this in a skillet by beginning with my Low Carb Pizza in a Skillet recipe.
- Prepare the coconut flour pizza crust and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Bake the crust on a parchment lined cookie sheet or pizza pan for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, and salt in a bowl to make the ranch sauce. Whisk until mixed well.
- Spread the ranch on the parbaked crust. Sprinkle with cooked chicken, shredded cheese, and bacon.
- Bake the pizza in the hot oven for an additional 5 - 10 minutes. The cheese should be melted and golden brown on the edges.