Spring has arrived, and the perfect dessert is these delectable Strawberry Blondies. Freeze-dried strawberries and white chocolate strawberry chips are the perfect combination in this incredible dessert. This is one dessert that is sure to be your new obsession and it happens to be low carb, keto, grain-free, and gluten-free too.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ChocZero. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
You guys...I am downright giddy about these ChocZero Strawberry White Chocolate Chips! They are a limited edition, so RUN and get some ordered. They are perfectly paired with ChocZero White Chocolate Chips to create the ultimate spring and summer dessert.
There are so many desserts you could make with these Strawberry White Chocolate Chips, and I opted to make these strawberry blondies. I will dig into them a little deeper for you soon, but first, I want to rave a little more about the ChocZero products.
Reasons You’ll Enjoy ChocZero Strawberry White Chocolate Chips
- They are bursting with Strawberry Flavor!
- Limited Edition, so they are ideal for spring and summer.
- They only have 1 net carb for each serving.
- No Sugar Added.
- Free of Soy.
- Melt easily.
- They are pink and are the perfect addition to your favorite desserts.
As you can see, there are many reasons to love ChocZero. I have been using their products for a while, and I love that they ship them in insulated bags to prevent melting. If you haven’t started using their products yet, I promise you aren’t going to regret it. Be sure to make my satisfying White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream too.
This is about the easiest blondies recipe you can make. It’s hard to believe they are low carb when you taste them.
- Butter - You’ll need to use softened salted butter. It’s easy to mix when it’s softened, and using salted tastes better in this recipe.
- Cream Cheese - I love the texture that the cream cheese provides in these blondies.
- Joy Filled Eats Sweetener - I’ll leave some alternatives in the recipe notes for sweetener options.
- Eggs - You’ll need two eggs to get the perfect result.
- Vanilla - Just a little bit, and it makes the strawberry blondies even more incredible.
- Almond Flour - There isn’t any substitute for good old-fashioned almond flour! Yum!
- Baking Powder - You’ll get fluffy blondies with a little bit of baking powder.
- ChocZero White Chocolate Strawberry Chips - The star of this show is for sure the strawberry chips. I won’t tell anyone if you eat a handful while you are baking, either. 😉
- ChocZero White Chocolate Chips - They are also an important and delicious addition to this recipe.
- Freeze-Dried strawberry slices - If you’ve never worked with freeze dried strawberries before, you are in for a treat. It tastes great and is so easy to work with.
How To Make Strawberry Blondies
Now comes the good part! The easy-to-follow directions to one of the best gluten free desserts ever. Let’s get started.
Step One: Warm the oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a 9x13 pan.
Step Two: Combine the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener in a bowl using an electric mixer.
Add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
Then add in the almond flour and baking powder.
Finally, add in the white and strawberry chocolate chips, and strawberries until incorporated. Spread the batter into the pan.
Step Three: Bake for 30-32 minutes or until the strawberry blondies are no longer wet and very slightly golden on top. Don’t overbake them!
Expert Tip: I often line my baking pan with parchment paper for easier clean-up.
Where Do I Get Freeze-Dried Fruit?
You can pick up freeze-dried fruits in your local grocery store or online. Just be on the lookout for added sugars and preservatives and avoid those brands. Most freeze-dried strawberries have a shelf-life of 10-15 years so they are very handy to keep on hand.
Tips & Substitutions for Strawberry Blondies
Lemon: If you'd like to make strawberry lemon blondies simply mix in two teaspoons of lemon extract or a tablespoon of lemon zest before you bake the blondies. Using lemon zest or extra has a lot more punch than lemon juice.
Nut-Free: To make these nut free sub in sunflower seed flour for the almond flour.
Can I Use Fresh Strawberries Instead of Freeze-Dried?
Yes, you can swap the freeze-dried strawberries for fresh if you’d rather. The results are better when using freeze-dried, but fresh is an easy alternative if you don’t have any. Using fresh berries can make the blondies a bit cakier as they release liquid when baking. Follow the directions and prepare them the same way you normally would.
How Do You Store Strawberry Blondies?
Store at room temperature for 2-3 days in a sealed container. For longer storage, the cake can go in the refrigerator.
- 6 oz salted butter softened
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Strawberry Chips
- ¼ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberry slices
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener with an electric mixer. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix. Add in the rest of the dough ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Spread in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes until the cake is barely golden and no longer looks wet on top. Do not over bake or you will lose the blondie texture.
- Store at room temperature for 2-3 days. For longer storage, the cake can go in the refrigerator.
P.S. Make sure to enter my giveaway to win some ChocZero chocolate chips!