This gluten free, low carb, keto, Trim Healthy Mama S, Chicken Bacon Caesar Keto Casserole is great when you are pressed for time. It is easy, flavorful, and can be made ahead. You can even make it in a crockpot.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Keto Casserole – Low Carb, THM S, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free
I’ve made this so many times over the last few months it’s amazing my kids haven’t complained. But they still love it. This is the only way to get some of them, or all of them, to eat spinach. When I’m craving a little rich and creamy comfort food this is one of my go-to keto casserole recipes.
We eat a lot of chicken. It is very budget friendly and easy to cook. You may remember me getting excited when my husband brought me home a two-pound bag of shrimp.
I was slightly less excited when he brought home 12 pounds of chicken breast because the freezer was packed after my Costco trip the day before. I managed to squeeze one pack in any way and we cooked the rest.
This casserole was invented about halfway through our chicken week when I just needed something that tasted less like chicken. So, in other words, it needed bacon. This Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole has already gotten rave reviews from everyone who has tried it.
This is very similar to my Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. If you’ve tried that one and liked it there is high probability you will like this one too. Instead of dried herbs, there is parmesan cheese and roasted garlic powder. Instead of cheddar, there is mozzarella. But there is always bacon.
This Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole is low carb, grain, gluten, and sugar-free, keto, and a THM S.
Here is my first ever recipe video. It is a short 1-minute video to show you how easy this keto casserole is!
Be sure to visit my other keto casserole recipes while you are here. Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole, Chicken Fajita, Barbecue Bacon, and Pizza Chicken. They are all low carb, Trim Healthy Mama S, and family friendly.
This gluten free, low carb, keto, Trim Healthy Mama S, Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole is great when you are pressed for time. It is easy, flavorful, and can be made ahead. You can even make it in a crockpot.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz mayo
- 2 tsp roasted garlic powder (this is worth the investment, the flavor is amazing!)
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 2-2.5 lb cooked chicken , cubed
- 12 oz bag frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon or 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately. Or you can prep ahead and keep in the refrigerator for a day or two.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and spices and mix thoroughly. I do this first in a big metal bowl.
- In the big bowl combine the cream cheese mixture you just made with the chicken, spinach, parmesan cheese, and 1/2 the bacon and mix well.
Dump into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
Bake until hot about 35 minutes.
Looking for more EASY family friendly meals? Get my free ebook!