Make all your favorite mixed drinks keto friendly in minutes! These keto cocktails only have a few ingredients, are sugar free, and are delicious! From an Appletini to a Peach Bellini and a classic Pina Colada, there is something for everyone.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ultima Replenisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks to Ultima Replenisher, you can now enjoy all your favorite mixed drinks and cocktails without the worry of carbs and sugar. These delicious little packets of electrolytes are a game changer!
Not only do they taste amazing and give you the best cocktails ever, but they also keep you hydrated and replenished.
Why You'll Love Ultima Replenisher
- Perfect for anyone who loves fruity beverages.
- They are made with real fruit flavor extracts.
- Plant-based and certified vegan.
- Keto-friendly, paleo, and gluten-free.
- Autism Approved
- No sugar, and it's sweetened with organic stevia leaf.
- It's made with 6 electrolytes.
- You can buy it in 20, 30, or 90 serving packages.
- Dissolves in cold water.
Ultima Mocktini Variety Pack
The irresistible flavors in the Ultima Mocktini Variety Pack will keep you hooked and coming back for more. The variety pack is great because the flavors come in individual serving packages. This is fantastic because if you are serving a group of people, each person can enjoy the flavor that they want. Or if you are keeping all of them to yourself, you will have plenty of variety too. The flavors that each package has is:
- Coconut Pina Colada - Great for when you are craving something tropical!
- Appletini - The perfect combination of sweet and tangy.
- Peach Bellini - Anything that is peach flavor is sure to be amazing, and this flavor truly is!
How to Make Keto Cocktails
I'm excited to let you know that making these keto cocktails is incredibly easy. No long processes or waiting for the ingredients to chill. Just mix it up and start sipping right away. Let's take a look at the different recipes you can try.
Only 2 ingredients plus water is all you need! You'll need the Ultima Peach Bellini mix along with dry sparkling wine or champagne.
Pour the Ultima Peach Bellini packet into a glass with cold water. Stir until dissolved, then pour into a wine glass. Top with sparkling wine or champagne. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and enjoy!
How to Make an Appletini
All of you Appletini lovers are in for a real treat! You simply need a packet of Ultima Appletini, water, and vodka.
Combine the cold water and Ultima Appletini mix into a glass, stirring until dissolved. Pour into a cocktail shaker along with the vodka. Mix in a few ice cubes and shake. Pour into a martini glass without the ice cubes. Serve with a slice of green apple and enjoy!
All you need for this keto cocktail is Ultima Pina Colada, cold water, coconut milk, rum, and ice cubes.
First, dissolve the Ultima Pina Colada mix in cold water by stirring. Then place the mixture along with the coconut milk, rum, and ice cubes in a high-quality blender. Mix until smooth and pour in a glass. Enjoy!
More Varieties of Keto Cocktails to Try
There are several other ways you can enjoy these keto cocktails! So, don't be afraid to experiment a little bit to see what you can come up with. Here are a few of our favorites.
Caramel Appletini | Prepare the Appletini and drizzle with your favorite keto-friendly caramel sauce. You can also dip the glass in the caramel for a fun look.
Salted Caramel Appletini | Same as above, but dip the glass in the caramel and sprinkle with flaky salt before serving. So good!
Peach Sangria | Dissolve several Peach Bellini packets in water, then pour into a pitcher. Add in pieces of fruit like peach slices, lemons, blueberries, or anything else you like. Top with wine. Serve for brunch or other get-togethers. It tastes like Fruit Punch!
Blended Peach Bellini | After dissolving the Peach Bellini packet, pour all of the ingredients in a blender along with 1 cup of ice cubes. Blend until it's smooth. It's cool, refreshing, and the perfect drink for summer.
Sparkling Pina Colada | Instead of using regular water and coconut milk, replace some of those amounts with a coconut or pineapple unsweetened sparkling water or seltzer.
- ½ tsp Ultima Appletini
- 4 oz cold water
- 2 oz vodka
- ½ tsp Ultima Peach Bellini
- 2 oz cold water
- 4 oz dry sparkling wine or champagne
- Stir Ultima Appletini mix into the cold water until dissolved. Add to a cocktail shaker with the vodka and a few ice cubes. Shake and pour into a martini glass straining out the ice. Garnish with an apple slice, if desired.
- Stir Ultima Peach Bellini mix into the cold water until dissolved. Pour into a wine glass or champagne glass. Add the sparkling wine or champagne and garnish with a slice of peach, if desired.
- Stir Ultima Pina Colada mix into the cold water until dissolved. Add the mix and the remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with a slice of pineapple, if desired.