This Chicken Caesar Bacon Pizza is the perfect pick up slice loaded with spinach, chicken, bacon, and the flavors of Caesar dressing.
My Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole was so popular with readers (and with my belly) I wanted to expand on it. And expand on it, and expand on it. Editing this post a couple of years after originally sharing I've turned that recipe into a Spinach Dip and shared my original Caesar Dressing on its own.
The simple combination of roasted garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and various creamy ingredients mimics the flavors of Caesar without all the fuss of anchovies and other add-ins.
I'm going to admit that I ate this whole thing. I have the nutrition calculated per slice in case you want to serve it as an appetizer or side dish. It has a lot of fiber to balance out the carbs from the coconut and almond flours. And it's delicious.
Fathead Pizza Dough
This is a variation on the popular fathead pizza dough. I used cheddar in it for this recipe to kick up the flavor. You can use any variety of fathead dough or another low carb pizza dough for this recipe.
How to Make Chicken Caesar Bacon Pizza
If you've ever made a low carb pizza you can make this one. It has a classic cheese based dough that is par-baked and then covered with toppings. It is baked a second time until the toppings get warm and the cheese melts.
Ingredients for Keto Pizza Dough:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- ground golden flax
- cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- pinch of salt
Chicken Caesar Bacon Pizza Toppings:
- cooked shredded chicken
- parmesan cheese
- cream cheese
- bacon crumbles
- garlic powder
Other toppings ideas: mushrooms, tomatoes, dollops of marinara sauce, blue cheese, arugula, shaved parmesan cheese
Like what you see? Follow me on Facebook! Love this recipe? Leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by getting email updates!
- 4 oz cheddar or mozzarella cheese I used cheddar
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- ⅓ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch salt
- ⅓ cup cooked shredded chicken (canned is fine)
- ⅓ cup thawed and drained frozen spinach
- 1 teaspoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon bacon crumbles
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Microwave cheddar or mozzarella cheese until completely melted and gooey. In a food processor combine the melted cheese with the rest of the dough ingredients. Pulse until a uniform dough forms. Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper. Remove the top piece and place the bottom piece with the dough on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the dough firms up and the edges become golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together all the topping ingredients.
- Remove the dough from the oven and carefully flip it upside down on the baking sheet. Peel off the parchment paper. Top with the topping you prepared and bake for another 5-10 minutes until the topping is hot. Enjoy!
Carolyn Labossiere says
Taryn, allergic to anything with coconut. any suggestions ? Would love to try this
You can replace the coconut with extra almond flour.
Amy Frickey says
Can THM baking blend be used?
Yes, use a little less.
This is the second dough I've tried with the melted moz. and it is not looking like yours! ugh! Is there a trick to melting the cheese? It either (1) burns or (2) just ends up looking like the inside of a cheese stick - just globbed together, thus resulting in a rather dry type of dough....
I melt it in the microwave and stir every 45 seconds or so.
would THM baking blend work?
I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THIS.... BUT I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED...WHAT IS YOUR LOCAL BAKING BLEND ??
Sorry, that should've been a clickable link. It's equal parts almond flour, coconut flour, and ground golden flax.
Can the flax be replaced with something else? Ty
More almond flour.