This Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash is so rich and creamy you’ll never know it is both low carb and low fat. It is a great side dish or entree all on its own.
Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash – THM FP, Low Carb
I have to admit that the first time I tried spaghetti squash I didn’t really like it. I was comparing it to butternut squash in my head and it is very bland in comparison. Over the years I realized that although I didn’t like it plain I do enjoy it in casseroles and with sauces on it.
If you haven’t tried my Creamy Tomato Chicken & Spaghetti Squash Casserole you should add it to your menu plan. It filled my craving for Penne Vodka in a healthy way.
What is a Fuel Pull?
A fuel pull is a term in Trim Healthy Mama for a dish that is both low carb and low fat. They are very versatile and can be paired with any type of meal.
How to Make Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash
How to Bake Spaghetti Squash
I cut my spaghetti squash in half, seeded it, and baked it upside down on a baking sheet for 40 minutes at 400.
Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash Ingredients:
cooked spaghetti squash
herbes de provence (or other herb blend)
Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese (or similar)
More Trim Healthy Mama Fuel Pull Recipes:
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash ***
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp herbes de provence
- 6 wedges Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Put the cooked spaghetti squash in the dish.
- Combine the egg whites, cheese wedges, herbes de provence, and salt in a small blender. Blend until smooth. Pour over the spaghetti squash.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden.