This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
My Sweet Ginger Chicken with Carrot Noodles comes together in 20 minutes for a quick dinner the whole family will love!
Sweet Ginger Chicken with Carrot Noodles – Paleo, Gluten-Free, THM E & S options
One of the best new products on the market is definitely the Green Giant® Veggie Spirals. I have a spiralizer and do make my own veggie noodles but there are many nights that I would love a healthy pasta substitute but I just don’t have time to get out the spiralizer in the crazy hour of homework leading up to dinner.
There are more nights then I care to admit that I’m staring at the clock at 5:15 wondering how I’m going to get dinner on the table by 6. Between laundry, dishes, driving kids places, and other chores it be difficult being the mom of a large family. Having a house full of little ones has many blessings and many challenges.
Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are the ideal fast swap-in for traditional pasta. They are gluten-free and naked (no sauce or seasonings) so they fit into any type of cuisine. I tend to pair the Zucchini Veggie Spirals with Italian food and the naturally sweeter Carrot and Butternut Squash Veggie Spirals with Indian and Thai food.
I love how the Green Giant® Veggie Spirals have multiple cooking options. You can just toss the whole pack in the microwave, boil, or saute them.
My Sweet Ginger Chicken with Carrot Noodles is so quick and easy you can have it on the table faster than it would take to order Chinese food and have it delivered.
And an awful lot cheaper. The last time we caved and ordered Chinese delivery I was shocked how much it cost to feed my family. You can easily make a delicious Asian inspired quick and easy dinner right at home with Green Giant® Veggie Spirals.
To make this Sweet Ginger Chicken with Carrot Noodles lower in carbs simply sub in the Green Giant® Veggie Spirals in either the Zucchini or Butternut Squash varieties.
You can also swap out the chicken for pork or shrimp, add in other types of veggies, or even use a couple different varieties of the Veggie Spirals in one dish.
- Green Giant Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/greengiant
- Green Giant Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/GreenGiant
- Green Giant Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/greengiant/
- Green Giant Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/greengiant/
My recipe allows for easy tweaking of serving size. Simply click on the Servings: 2 to change it to meet your family’s needs. For a family of 4 or more you will need additional packages of the Veggie Spirals. I suggest using a couple different varieties to add some color. The Beet Veggie Spirals are such a pretty deep purple color. I love how they look in contrast to the Carrots and Zucchini.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp sweetener of your choice optional, add to taste
- sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat a medium-sized frying pan over medium heat. Add the coconut oil and chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- Add the carrot noodles and cover. Cook for 8 minutes or until the carrots are hot.
- Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients in a small blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and add the sauce. Toss gently to combine. Transfer to plates and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.