My Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies are the perfect dessert or grab and go snack. With the flavors of chocolate, raspberries, and cheesecake they will be your new favorite treat. They are low carb, keto, grain-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and a THM S.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies – Low Carb, Grain Gluten & Sugar-Free, THM S, Keto
I have to admit I’ve been eating these for breakfast. They have fruit so they are breakfast food, right? Even if they aren’t I’m happy to indulge. They are delicious with a cup of coffee and easy to eat while nursing my baby.
This brownie is based on Hannah’s Fabulous Brownie Recipe. It really is a fabulous brownie and if you just want a simple decadent chocolate brownie that one should be on your list.
I, however, have been craving dark chocolate raspberry everything. It is the one fruit/chocolate combo I like. I had an amazing dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake over the summer so that was when my craving started. I decided to turn that cheesecake into a brownie to capitalize on the chocolate portion.
I’ll try to make a long story short but there is someone special to my family that loves dark chocolate raspberry and I always think of her whenever I make this recipe. When my husband was in high school and college one of his best friends, Josh, had muscular dystrophy. I was blessed to meet him when my husband and I began dating in college. Unfortunately, he passed away before we even graduated. We’ve stayed close to his family ever since. They are truly family to us after all these years.
Josh’s mom, Maryanne, is the dark chocolate raspberry fan. She is a fabulous cook and fantastic baker. One of her favorite sayings is “It’s all about the presentation.” And she is known for making all of her treats look beautiful. For my children’s Baptisms she’s always made cut out butter cookies with their first initial. She dips them in chocolate and sprinkles and they taste even better then they look.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies!
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together the butter, warm water, and eggs. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into the baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped chocolate on top of the batter.
- In a small bowl stir together the cream cheese and 1 tablespoon sweetener. Drop dollops on top of the batter and swirl gently.
- Scatter the frozen raspberries on top. Sprinkle with the additional tablespoon of sweetener.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the entire brownie has puffed up and is no longer jiggly in the center.