These Pecan Praline Keto Brownies are my absolute favorite brownie ever. They are fudgy, full of chocolate chips, and covered with a layer of pecan praline.
Pecan Praline Keto Brownies – Low Carb, Keto, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, THM S
Not my favorite low carb, gluten-free, sugar-free brownie. My favorite brownie of any brownie.
They beat all those wheat and sugar brownies in any competition. A couple years ago my husband brought home some big name famous brownies from work and I cheated on my current diet to try one. Not worth the calories. They claimed to be the best brownies ever and they were just a disappointment.
These keto brownies, however, will not be. I promise. This makes a family-sized batch of 24 brownies in a 7 x 10 pan. You can half it and make it in a smaller pan if desired.
My Pecan Praline Keto Brownies are sugar-free, grain free, gluten free, low carb, and a THM S.
The praline topping will firm up like toffee after a few days in the fridge. It is divine!
The perfect fudgy bite!
They Pecan Praline Keto Brownies are fudgy, full of chocolate chips, and covered with a layer of pecan praline. Low Carb, Keto, Grain Gluten Sugar-Free, THM S.
- 4 oz bar baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup of butter (1.5 sticks)
- 1 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of my Local Blend (equal parts coconut flour, almond flour, & golden flax meal)
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- One recipe of my Creamy Pecan Pralines , cooled to room temperature in the saucepan
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 7 x 10 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a glass bowl in the microwave. Add the next four ingredients and stir until smooth. Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 min until no longer jiggly. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the prepared pecan praline on top. Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.