This easy gummies recipe will remind you of those fabulous creamsicle ice pops you ate as a kid. Orange Creamsicle Gummies are easy to make and ready in under an hour.
Orange Creamsicle ice pops remind me of being a kid on a hot summer day. The orange ice outside and vanilla cream inside. I used to eat all the orange off before starting on the vanilla part.
I don't think my kids have ever had a creamsicle pop because they all pick chocolate anything given the choice but on occasion, I do prefer the orange and vanilla combo over chocolate.
How to Make this Easy Gummies Recipe
Making gummies is very easy! Just dissolve the gelatin and add the other ingredients. Pour into molds and let them set in the fridge. If you've ever made a box of Jell-O you can make these.
How long do these gummies take to set?
They set really fast in the fridge. I was taking pictures of them an hour after I started.
Which is better: orange oil or extract?
Orange oil works the best in this but you can use extract if you need to.
How many gummies does this make?
This recipe makes about 45 gummies depending on the size of your molds.
Ingredients for Creamsicle Gummies
- cream (I used light cream)
- pure stevia powder
- orange oil OR orange extract
- vanilla extract
- fresh-squeezed orange juice (optional)
- food coloring (optional)
Can I Sub in Coconut Cream and make them dairy-free?
Yes, coconut cream (the thick part of coconut milk) can be used in place of the light cream.
Love Creamsicles? Also, try this Keto Orange Creamsicle Cake! And my Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake!
Like what you see? Follow me on Facebook! Love this recipe? Leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by getting email updates!
- 1 ¾ cups water
- ¼ cup cream I used light cream
- 2 tablespoon Joy Filled Eats Sweetener (or see alternatives in recipe notes)
- 1-3 scoops Better Stevia or sub any brand to taste
- 8 drops orange oil OR 1 tablespoon orange extract to taste, feel free to add more
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon gelatin 8 packets
- 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice optional
- Combine first six ingredients and until very warm. TASTE IT. You can add more orange oil or extract, more vanilla, more sweetener. Tailor it to your taste buds.
- Slowly whisk in the gelatin until dissolved. Add the orange juice if using.
- At this point I pour it through a mesh sieve to strain out any pieces of gelatin that didn't dissolve.
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate until firm.
Originally Published March 20, 2016. Revised and Republished July 30, 2019.
In Step 1, how do you warm your ingredients?
You can warm them in the microwave or on the stovetop in a small pot.
LINDA A says
Hi, I have a question, these look very good by the way.. My question is, what size scoop, would you mean like the one in a protein powder container?
Thank you very much for your reply.
The scoop that comes in stevia is normally 1/32 of a teaspoon. It is very tiny.
Judy Woodard says
Taryn... can you tell me what type of Orange Oil you use? I have orange extract but cannot find any
orange oil that is edible.
Thanks so much - I am LOVING all of your recipes!
Lorann makes one. It is available online or in most cake decorating stores and craft stores with that aisle.