This easy gummies recipe will remind you of those fabulous creamsicle ice pops you ate as a kid. Orange Creamsicle Gummies are easy to make and ready in under an hour.
Orange Creamsicle Easy Gummies Recipe
Orange Creamsicle ice pops remind me of being a kid on a hot summer day. The orange ice outside and vanilla cream inside. I used to eat all the orange off before starting on the vanilla part.
I don’t think my kids have ever had a creamsicle pop because they all pick chocolate anything given the choice but on occasion, I do prefer the orange and vanilla combo over chocolate.
How to Make this Easy Gummies Recipe
Making gummies is very easy! Just dissolve the gelatin and add the other ingredients. Pour into molds and let them set in the fridge. If you’ve ever made a box of Jell-O you can make these.
How long do these gummies take to set?
They set really fast in the fridge. I was taking pictures of them an hour after I started.
Which is better: orange oil or extract?
Orange oil works the best in this but you can use extract if you need to.
How many gummies does this make?
This recipe makes about 45 gummies depending on the size of your molds.
Ingredients for Creamsicle Gummies
- cream (I used light cream)
- pure stevia powder
- orange oil OR orange extract
- vanilla extract
- fresh-squeezed orange juice (optional)
- food coloring (optional)
Can I Sub in Coconut Cream and make them dairy-free?
Yes, coconut cream (the thick part of coconut milk) can be used in place of the light cream.
Orange Creamsicle ice pops remind me of being a kid on a hot summer day. The orange ice outside and vanilla cream inside. I used to eat all the orange off before starting on the vanilla part. This easy gummies recipe will remind you of those fabulous creamsicle ice pops. They are easy to make and ready in under an hour.
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup cream I used light cream
- 2 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 1-3 scoops Better Stevia or sub any brand to taste
- 8 drops orange oil OR 1 tbsp orange extract to taste, feel free to add more
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp gelatin 8 packets
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice optional
- Combine first six ingredients and until very warm. TASTE IT. You can add more orange oil or extract, more vanilla, more sweetener. Tailor it to your taste buds.
- Slowly whisk in the gelatin until dissolved. Add the orange juice if using.
- At this point I pour it through a mesh sieve to strain out any pieces of gelatin that didn't dissolve.
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate until firm.
Notes on Sweeteners:
To sub in Swerve use 1.5 to 2 times the amount of sweetener called for.
Originally Published March 20, 2016. Revised and Republished July 30, 2019.