This layered Low Carb Nutella Cheesecake Parfait is the ultimate sweet treat you have been needing. Every luscious bite is filled with a chocolate hazelnut cheesecake layer and a white chocolate hazelnut cheesecake. This easy keto dessert is low carb, grain-free, and gluten-free too.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ChocZero. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Creamy no-bake cheesecake in individual servings...YES, please! You just upped your game for all the summer entertaining. You will impress adults and kids with the beautiful silky layers of this treat, and they won't even realize it's low-carb. So that's a win for you!
The show-stopping ingredient is the ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread and the ChocZero White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread! They are so simple to work with, and the flavor is utterly delicious. I tend to just eat them right from a jar with a spoon but I wanted to make a nicer dessert to share my sugar free nutella love with my friends.
Another win is that this low-carb Nutella cheesecake parfait is whipped to perfection in minutes. In the mood for some deep rich chocolate? Be sure to try out my Keto Chocolate Cheesecake too.
Reasons Why You'll Love ChocZero Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Spread and White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- They are both creamy, indulgent, and made with roasted hazelnuts.
- No Sugar added, and it's sweetened with monk fruit.
- Made with premium chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Gluten Free and free of Soy & GMOs.
- Easy to spread on all your favorite treats, or you dip foods into them.
- Goes great with pancakes, almond flour chaffles, or berries.
- 10% off with my code: joyfilledeats
It's no secret that I love all of the ChocZero products. If you haven't tried them yet, I urge you to give them a shot. Everything is delicious, and they have a lot to choose from. Try it, and you will see why I rave about their products all the time. I'm sure you can make your own sugar free nutella recipe but it's a lot easier to just order one.
While this low carb dessert is completely customizable, here are the main ingredients you will need:
- Cream Cheese - I like to sit the cream cheese out for 20-30 minutes before starting. This will make it softer and still maintain a cool and refreshing temperature.
- ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - Guys...this stuff is so good you could eat it with a spoon. I won't tell anyone if you sneak a taste!
- ChocZero White Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake - This may just be my new favorite. I don't think you can ever go wrong with white chocolate, in my opinion.
- Powdered Erythritol - Sweeten the parfait with some powdered erythritol, and it will be perfect.
How To Make This Low Carb Nutella Cheesecake Parfait
I tend to get excited about desserts that I don't have to spend much time making, and this one fits the bill. You definitely can't beat hazelnut butter chocolate spread.
Step One: Beat the cream cheese until it's soft and creamy.
Step Two: Mix in the chocolate hazelnut spread, then continue to beat until smooth. You'll need to make each flavor in a separate bowl so it can be layered.
Step Three: Sprinkle in the sweetener until you reach the desired sweetness.
Step Four: Layer both the low carb chocolate hazelnut cheesecake layers into small dishes or cups. Eat right away or refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
The sky is the limit when you want to add some variety to your keto recipes. You can keep it simple and not add anything or go wild and add in all sorts of goodies. Here are a few ideas:
- Chopped Nuts - Love a little bit of crunch? Add in some of your favorite chopped nuts like hazelnuts, almonds, or even glazed pecans.
- Sprinkles - Use some low carb keto friendly sprinkles and add a pop of vibrant colors. I like these sugar free sprinkles.
- Sauce - Drizzle some sugar free caramel sauce or sugar free chocolate sauce on top.
- Chocolate - Sprinkle with some chopped sugar free chocolate and enjoy!
- Whipped Cream - Make some keto whipped cream with heavy whipping cream and add a dollop on top. Or in between the layers.
- Fruit - Add in a couple of diced strawberries or some fresh raspberries for a burst of bright color.
- Cookies - Top with some crushed cookies like my Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies to make the low carb Nutella cheesecake parfait even richer. Or sub in one of your favorite low carb recipes for cookies.
How Long Do Low Carb Nutella Cheesecakes Last?
You can store them in the fridge covered for up to 4 days. As long as they are kept airtight, they store very well. So, if you like to meal prep, you can make them ahead of time and enjoy them for days.
Is Cream Cheese Low Carb?
Yes, absolutely! When eating cream cheese on low carb, you need to get the full-fat version and not a low-fat version. These parfaits only have 3.3 Net carbs per serving, so they are easy to include in your keto diet.
How Do You Whip Cream Cheese?
I find the easiest way to whip cream cheese is to use a hand mixer. You can quickly make it super creamy. Another fantastic option is to whip it in a stand mixer. It will give you similar results either way. Naturally, you could always do it by hand, but it's going to take a lot longer.
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Beat the cream cheese until softened.
- Add in the chocolate hazelnut spread and beat until smooth.
- Add sweetener to taste.
- Spoon or pipe into small dishes alternating the white and chocolate cheesecake.