My Homemade Little Debbie Fudge Brownies Recipe are a better than a copycat version of those favorite lunch box treats. They are low carb, keto, grain gluten and sugar-free, and a THM S recipe.
Homemade Little Debbie Fudge Brownies Recipe – Low Carb, Keto, Grain Sugar Gluten Free, THM S
I’m sure I’m not the only one tempted by those cello packed brownies in the check out lanes. They are one of the things that remind me of my school days and digging one out of my lunch box. I caved into my pregnancy craving and bought one a couple of months ago and ya know what? It wasn’t even that good. I knew I good make one healthier that tasted better.
Can I Freeze this Fudge Brownies Recipe?
This makes a big batch of 24 healthy brownies. They freeze well so you can wrap them individually and pull one out as needed. It’s always good to have an emergency dessert waiting in the freezer. I suggest freezing a few before the rest of your family members taste them. They won’t last long if they get to them first.
Nuts in Brownies
If you are not a fan of walnuts feel free to sub in another nut or chocolate chips for an extra chocolatey brownie. Walnuts are not my favorite nut but I do like them in brownies. Pecans are at the top of my nut list and I bet they would be amazing in this recipe.
I decided to let the baby help. By the time I was done, there were a few more splotches on my belly. I should really start wearing an apron.
Frosting for Fudge Brownies
The ganache I used to ice these is a great basic chocolate icing for cakes and cupcakes as well. It sets up to be the consistency of fudge in the refrigerator.
Isn’t ganache beautiful? Silky, creamy, chocolate is one of the best things ever.
Parchment Paper to Avoid Sticking
And there it is. A nice slab of fudgy brownies ready to be cut! And it is easy to lift the whole thing out and cut the brownies when you line the pan with parchment.
I hope you enjoy these Homemade Little Debbie Fudge Brownies!
Make sure to try my other brownies too!
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper or foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter in a glass bowl in the microwave. Add the rest of the brownie ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Bake for 20-25 min or until no longer jiggly. Cool completely.
- Heat the cream in the microwave for 2 minutes or in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbles form around the edge. Remove from heat and add the chocolate. Stir until melted. Add the sweetener and whisk until smooth and shiny. Pour over the cooled brownies and spread evenly.
- Store in the fridge or freeze for later.
FREE Mug Cake Cheat Sheet!
Six delicious low carb mug cake recipes on one printable page to keep on the fridge!