Dark chocolate raspberry is such a great flavor combination. This tastes like a chocolate raspberry truffle without all the trouble of rolling the chocolate mixture into balls and ending up to your elbows in chocolate. This easy chocolate raspberry bark has only four ingredients, is keto, low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
I’ve used the wonderful dark chocolate raspberry combination before and I’ll totally use it again (Low Carb Raspberry Brownies, anyone?). Last night I decided to make a quick dessert and I loved the results.
Truffles are wonderful but rolling them can be so messy. This is an easy way to have the consistency and taste of a truffle but the ease of a bark.
A little while after making this I saw the toddler coming out of the fridge covered in chocolate. I guess I should’ve put my truffle bark tray on a higher shelf… chocolate might be ok for mommy to eat for breakfast but I prefer my children to eat real breakfast food like eggs and bacon.
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Bark
This is as simple as melting chocolate and stirring in 3 more ingredients.
Ingredients for Chocolate Raspberry Bark:
two 3.5 oz bars dark chocolate ***
one 5.4 oz can of coconut cream
one 1.25 oz bag of freeze-dried raspberries ***
***I used Lindt 90% bars I got on sale from Amazon and Simply Balanced freeze dried raspberries from Target
Step One: Melt the chocolate. I melt it in the microwave stirring every thirty seconds.
Step Two: When it is melted stir in the coconut cream, sweetener, and chopped freeze-dried raspberries.
Step Three: Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate.
- In a microwavable bowl or on top of a double boiler melt the chocolate. I melt it in the microwave stirring every thirty seconds.
- When it is melted stir in the coconut cream and sweetener.
- Open the bag of freeze dried raspberries to let out the air then put the bag on the counter and lightly squish it to break up any big pieces.
- Stir the raspberries into the chocolate.
- Taste it. If it is not sweet enough you can add more sweetener. I like dark and semi sweet chocolate but this might not be sweet enough for everyone.
- Spread on a parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. This will end up the consistency of a truffle, slightly soft but still firm. I cut it into triangles with a pizza cutter.
- Store in the refrigerator.