Get ready for holiday entertaining by making this incredible White Chocolate Cranberry Bread. It’s so easy to make and is filled with plump fresh cranberries, creamy white chocolate chips, and the top is drizzled with melted chocolate and more cranberries. This quick bread happens to be keto, low-carb, gluten-free, and grain-free too.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ChocZero. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I think that most of you can tell how much we love cranberry anything. Think of my Cranberry Upside Down Cake, Cranberry Bliss Bars, or my incredible Cranberry Orange Muffins, for example. So, I knew it was time to share my White Chocolate Cranberry Bread recipe with you in time for the holidays.
Sadly, when I first started eating low-carb and keto, finding white chocolate that was sugar-free and actually tasted good was pretty much impossible. I’m so happy to say that’s not an issue anymore! ChocZero White Chocolate Chips are the incredible treat you have been waiting for.
They are creamy, only have 1g of net carbs per serving, and are a wonderful addition to all your baked goods. These white chocolate chips are sweet, but not from refined sugars! You won’t find any GMO’s, gluten, or soy in them either. I will admit they are good enough to grab a few out of the cabinet and munch on for a quick snack as well.
Made with cocoa butter, you are going to get to enjoy the best creamy white chocolate chips ever. They can be added to quick bread, cookies, cakes, or melted and drizzled on your favorite desserts and baked goods. Plus, when ChocZero ships the White Chocolate Chips, they use insulated bags and ice to ensure they aren’t going to melt during the shipping process. And they even offer a refund if you do end up with melted chocolate! I love companies that stand behind their products, as ChocZero does.
AND save 10% off at ChocZero with my link and code "joyfilledeats". This stacks with their bundles and sale prices which equals great prices on all things chocolate!
After you make this low carb sweet bread make sure to try my White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream!
What You’ll Need
For the Bread
- Cream Cheese - Cream cheese works great in quick breads and pound cakes. Alternatively, sour cream or Greek yogurt can be used.
- Softened Butter - For a dairy-free option try refined coconut oil or butter-flavored coconut oil.
- Sweetener - I use my sweetener blend of erythritol, xylitol, and stevia in my recipes. It is twice as sweet as sugar so you need less and there is no aftertaste or cooling effect.
- Eggs - I use large or extra-large eggs in my baking recipes.
- Heavy Cream - To cut back on dairy you can sub in coconut cream.
- Almond Flour - Almond flour gives the best crumb and texture in low carb keto baking.
- Coconut Flour - I always use a little coconut flour to balance the oiliness of the almond flour.
- Baking Powder - Helps the bread to rise.
- Vanilla - A nice sub in this is lemon extract.
- Cranberries - Fresh or frozen both work well.
- ChocZero White Chocolate Chips - ChocZero's dark chocolate chips would be great in this too!
- ChocZero White Chocolate Chips - I melt some to drizzle on top and then also sprinkle on some whole white chocolate chips for texture and aesthetic.
- Coconut Oil - This helps thin the melted chocolate to make it easier to drizzle.
- Sugar-Free Dried Cranberries - click for my easy recipe to make your own!
How To Make White Chocolate Cranberry Bread
This is the easiest keto quick recipe I have made in a while. There are a handful of steps, but they aren’t hard, and the result makes it worth every second.
Step One: Heat the oven to 350 degrees and add parchment paper to a loaf pan.
Step Two: Mix together the cream cheese, butter, and sweetener together in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
Then add in the eggs, heavy cream, flour, baking powder, and vanilla. Pulse until it’s well combined.
Stir in one cup of fresh cranberries and ¼ cup of white chocolate chips.
Step Three: Pour the bread batter into the loaf pan. Keep in mind the batter is going to be thick. Scatter the rest of the ¼ cup of cranberries and the ¼ cup of white chocolate chips onto the batter.
Step Four: Bake the cranberry bread for 60-75 minutes or until the center is firm and the edges have started to turn golden brown. If the top is getting too brown at around 45 minutes, go ahead and cover with a piece of aluminum foil.
Step Five: Let the bread cool for 15 minutes in the pan. Then take a knife and run it around the edges of the bread. Carefully lift the bread using the parchment paper. Let it cool down completely.
Step Six: Melt ½ cup of the white chocolate chips along with the coconut oil in the microwave. Stir it every 15 seconds or use a double boiler on the stovetop. After it’s melted, drizzle it on top of the cooled cranberry bread. Add the extra white chocolate chips along with the dried cranberries.
Do I Need Fresh or Dried Cranberries?
You will need a combination of both fresh and dried cranberries. The key is to buy dried cranberries that don’t have any sugar added to them. The tartness, along with the white chocolate chips, gives you the ultimate flavor experience.
If you can’t find fresh cranberries in season, you can swap them for frozen or dried in the batter. If using frozen, you should let them thaw and drain off any liquid, so it doesn’t make the cranberry bread too watery.
Is It Okay To Just Use Coconut Flour?
Nope, I’m sorry! You really need to use the combination of almond flour and coconut flour to get the correct texture of the white chocolate cranberry bread.
How Should I Store Cranberry Bread?
This is fine at room temperature for a day or two. For longer storage refrigerate it. I actually prefer it chilled most of the time. It's also nice warmed with a pat of salted butter!
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment.
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, and sweetener in the food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add the eggs, cream, flours, baking powder, and vanilla. Pulse until well combined. Stir in 1 cup of the cranberries and ¼ cup of the white chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan. The batter will be thick. Scatter the remaining ¼ cup cranberries and ¼ cup white chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake for 60-75 min or until the center feels firm when lightly pressed and the edges are deep golden brown. (Check at 45 minutes and cover with foil if getting too brown).
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan. Run a knife around the edges and then lift the parchment to remove it from the pan. Cool completely.
- Melt the ½ cup white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave stirring every 15 seconds or in a double boiler on your stovetop. Drizzle half of this over the cooled cranberry bread. Sprinkle with the additional white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Drizzle the rest of the melted chocolate on top.