Everything Bagel Dip is an easy side dish or party appetizer. With the best flavors from a classic everything bagel with a fraction of the carbs, you will feel zero guilt indulging in this creamy goodness!
My older kids love everything bagels. We have everything bagel seasoning ready in the pantry for the sad days when there are only plain bagels in the house so they can sprinkle the tops with the seasoning anyway. My husband and I have been known to just take a spoonful of cream cheese and top with the seasoning and eat it right off the spoon.
I wanted to come up with a new way to enjoy the myriad of flavors in everything bagel seasoning. This dip really hit the spot!
What is Everything Bagel Dip?
Everything bagels are typically covered with a combination of dried onion, dried garlic, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and salt. This dip uses the same seasoning while keeping your snack low carb.
How to Make Everything Bagel Dip?
It is very easy to make everything bagel dip. Just blend together cream cheese, sour cream, and everything bagel seasoning. That's it!
Can I Make the Everything Bagel Seasoning from Scratch?
Absolutely. There is a recipe for that below. However, it might be cheaper to just buy the pre-mixed seasoning instead of all the individual ingredients. My local bulk store sells a huge canister of it for under $5. I know that it would cost more to make the same quantity at home.
What to Serve with Everything Bagel Dip?
This dip is great with raw veggies, low carb crackers, keto chips, or just eaten with a spoon!
More Keto Dip Recipes:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- 2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon coarse salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your cream cheese with a hand mixer until whipped.
- Mix in your sour cream.
- Fold in 3 Tablespoons of everything bagel seasoning.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and top with another tablespoon of everything bagel seasoning.
- Serve with fresh veggies.