My BBQ Mini Meatloaf Recipe is a great weeknight dinner but they also look fancy enough for a special occasion. They are the perfect size for kids and with bacon and cheddar, they are approved by the ones in my house.
BBQ Mini Meatloaf Recipe – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S
Most of the recipes I create are to please my family at dinnertime. I have 2 kids who love meatloaf and BBQ sauce, 3 who love cheddar, and all 4 love bacon. Making a recipe for mini meatloaf in a muffin tin was a popular dinner in my house.
Therefore, this is a pretty popular meal in my house. I’ve wanted to try this recipe for mini meatloaf in muffin tins for a while and I finally did tonight. I love these as mini meatloaves because everyone gets a good amount of the barbecue bacon cheddar topping.
Here are some great sugar free BBQ sauce recipes:
Sweet and Spicy Sugar Free BBQ Sauce from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
Sweet Southern BBQ Sauce from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
Tangy Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce from The Coers Family
My BBQ Bacon Mini Meatloaf is a great weeknight dinner but they also look fancy enough for a special occasion. They are the perfect size for kids and with bacon and cheddar, they are approved by the ones in my house. Keto, low carb, grain-free. gluten-free.
- 2 lb. ground meat I used 1 lb ground turkey and 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 egg
- 2 oz sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 oz cheddar cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 oz sugar free bbq sauce
- 2 oz shredded cheddar
- 2 T bacon crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine all the meatloaf ingredients and mix well. Divide into 12 parts and put in the holes of a regular sized muffin tin. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and drizzle on the remaining bbq sauce. Divide the 2 oz shredded cheddar between the meatloaves. Sprinkle on remaining bacon.
Bake for an additional 10 min or until the meatloaves are 160 degrees when checked with a meat thermometer. Serve with extra bbq sauce for dipping.