This is a summer favorite of ours. It is ready in under 10 minutes, refreshing, and flavorful. The lemon and dill blend together wonderfully in this creamy dressing.
Every year I plant a vegetable garden and I always plant too many tomato plants. The funny thing was this year I bought less so I’d have room in the garden for more of a variety but my husband and my mom each bought me a few plants too. I have a dozen tomato plants. We will be eating tomato salad a lot.
My husband loves his mom’s tomato salad which is tomatoes. raw onions, Italian seasoning, salt, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. I like adding the cucumbers and using a creamy dressing in mine. Sometimes I’ll throw in some kalamata olives for a Greek taste.
This dressing is also excellent on a green salad. I prefer creamy dressings most of the time and this is one of my top choices.
2 tbsp fresh dill
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
2/3 cup mayo
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 cup almond milk (omit for tomato cucumber salad, add for a pourable dressing for green salads)
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Salad Ingredients (serves 2-3, feel free to double or triple):
1 cucumber, peeled, halved, and sliced
1 tomato, chopped (gently squeeze out some of the juice and seeds)
1/4 cup Lemon Dill Dressing
1/4 cup feta cheese
Gently toss all the ingredients together right before serving.
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup almond milk omit for tomato cucumber salad, add for a pourable dressing for green salads
- 1 cucumber peeled, halved, and sliced
- 1 to mato chopped (gently squeeze out some of the juice and seeds)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Dill Dressing
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Dressing Instructions: Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Salad Instructions: Gently toss all the ingredients together right before serving.
Subscribe to email updates on the right of this page.