This is the ultimate easy low carb Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip ever! It’s cheesy, gooey, hot, and packed with chicken. You can make it start to finish in 30 minutes and dig into one of the best dips you’ll ever taste. It’s low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and keto to provide you with amazing flavors no matter what your dietary needs are.
Whether I am going to a potluck or we are having a family movie night, I love making this low carb buffalo chicken dip. It’s so flavorful and simple to make; I will find 100 excuses why I need to make it! Once you taste that tangy chicken dip, you will feel the same way.
You can make this easy buffalo chicken wing dip as a side dish, appetizer, or the main dish too. If you are having a game night and want to munch on various foods, be sure to include this low carb buffalo chicken dip. It’s one of those recipes that everyone loves, and they don’t even realize or care that its keto.
How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
You’ll be amazed by how simple this low carb buffalo chicken dip is to make. With very few ingredients and just a little bit of time, it’s bound to become a favorite dish.
First Step: Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then combine half of the cheddar cheese and the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, hot sauce, garlic powder, paprika, salt, Worcestershire, and chicken in a bowl.
Second Step: Spread the dip ingredients into a deep-dish pie pan or baking dish and sprinkle on the rest of the cheddar cheese.
Third Step: Bake the dip in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until it’s hot and bubbly. Drizzle on some blue cheese dressing and bacon crumbles if desired.
What Do You Serve With Buffalo Chicken Dip?
You can really serve this easy dip recipe with pretty much anything you like. I usually use crisp keto friendly vegetables like cucumbers or thinly sliced zucchini, but I wanted to give you some ideas. Take a look at these ideas to consider:
- Celery – Dipping some pieces of celery into the dip is heavenly. It gives you plenty of crunch, and it’s flavorful too.
- Bell Peppers – Slice up some bell pepper pieces and use them to dip in. Any color of pepper will be perfect.
- Leaf Lettuce – Use large leaf lettuce and add the dip to make a yummy buffalo chicken wrap.
- Crackers – I often like to dip these keto cheese crackers into this low carb buffalo chicken dip, and it’s out of this world.
- Low Carb Chips – Any kind of low carb chips would be good too. They are the perfect way to get all this awesome dip into your mouth.
- Pork Rinds – If you enjoy pork rinds, go ahead and use them to eat this dip. They are crispy and flavorful too.
Can I Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip In Advance?
Yes, absolutely! This buffalo chicken dip is fantastic for making ahead of time. You can completely prep the ingredients and add them all to the deep dish pie pan. Cover the pan and put it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Then bake as directed and enjoy! This is a wonderful way to save yourself some time if you are planning an event and don’t have time the day of. It’s a game-changer.
Additionally, you can bake the buffalo chicken dip ahead of time too. Just bake as the instructions state and let it cool down. Once cool, cover and put in the fridge for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven. It makes great leftovers too.
Do I Have To Use Canned Chicken?
No, you don’t have to use canned chicken to make this dip. I stocked up on canned goods a few months ago when 2020 seemed so uncertain and this dip is a great way to use up some of the canned chicken I purchased. No one can tell if I made this with canned chicken.
It’s an easy and quick option that allows you to make an easy buffalo chicken dip with very little planning or notice.
I recommend using cooked chicken breast, cooked chicken thighs, or rotisserie chicken if you don’t want to use canned. Additionally, you could also use turkey or other kinds of meat for some unique variety too.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix half of the cheddar cheese and all the other ingredients together. Add to a deep-dish pie plate. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Optional: Drizzle or spread a little blue cheese or ranch dressing on top of the dip and sprinkle with bacon crumbles.
More Keto Dip Recipes The Family Will Love
FREE Mug Cake Cheat Sheet!
Six delicious low carb mug cake recipes on one printable page to keep on the fridge!