This is the ultimate keto egg bake or crustless quiche recipe. You make one egg mixture and choose your own veggies, meats, cheeses, and spices to go in it. It is the best keto breakfast casserole ever. This easy keto egg casserole recipe is low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
You can make a few different flavors at once as I did for brunch last Sunday. You put the meat and/or veggies in the bottom of a greased dish, sprinkle on cheese and seasonings, pour on the egg mixture. Done. It comes out perfectly every time.
Why cream cheese in an egg bake?
Cream cheese turns this from a dense baked egg into a lighter and fluffier egg dish more similar in texture to a souffle.
How to make a keto breakfast casserole
This Easy Egg Bake is as simple as blending a few ingredients and adding your favorite toppings.
- Spray the pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add meat or vegetables of your choice.
- Blend and pour in the egg mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake.
Keto Egg Bake Topping Options:
How to tell if the breakfast casserole is done
My breakfast casserole toppings were:
Caramelized Onions, Spinach, Mushrooms, 4 Cheese, and Bacon:
Cook 1 onion in a frying pan sprayed with cooking spray until soft and golden. Add 5 large sliced mushrooms. Cook until softened. Add a large handful of spinach. Put in the bottom of a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2-1 cup shredded cheese on top (I used a pre-shredded mixed blend) and crumbled bacon (I used 8 slices). Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. dried basil and 1/2 tsp. dried garlic over the cheese. Pour egg on top. Bake for 30 min or until the egg isn’t jiggly and the edges are golden brown.
Ham and Cheddar:
Put about 1 cup diced ham in the bottom of a sprayed baking dish. Sprinkle on 1/2-1 cup shredded cheddar, 1 tsp driec minced onion, 1/4 tsp dried thyme, and 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic. Pour egg on top. Bake for 30 min or until the egg isn’t jiggly and the edges are golden brown.
Broccoli and Cheese:
Cut 1 head of broccoli into small pieces. Steam in the microwave or a saucepan until tender. Put in the bottom of a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2-1 cup shredded cheese on top. Pour egg on top. Bake for 30 min or until the egg isn’t jiggly and the edges are golden brown.
Want a sweet treat to serve with your Easy Egg Bake? Try these:
And this Keto Sheet Pan Breakfast Hash is another great breakfast option!
Egg Mixture (for one egg bake to serve 3-4 people, multiply as necessary):
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup half and half
- large pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp dill, basil, oregano, parsley, etc.
- 1/2 tsp dried onion and/or dried minced garlic
- 1/2-1 cup of shredded or crumbled cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, feta, etc.)
- sauteed veggies
- cooked meats
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put the egg mixture ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Put the topping in the baking dish: meat or vegetables on the bottom, then sprinkle on the cheese, finally sprinkle on seasonings.
- Bake for 30 min or until the easy egg bake isn’t jiggly and the edges are golden brown.
Get the Keto
Over 75 delicious recipes with photos
for only $14.99!