Keto Sausage Balls – Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, THM S
Ingredients in Keto Sausage Balls Recipe
How to Make Keto Sausage Balls
These easy Keto Sausage Balls are great for the main course or party appetizer! They mix up in about 5 minutes and are ready start to finish in under 30. Serve with a little marinara sauce for a delicious bite!
- 1 lb sausage (casings removed)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients. Form into balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. They should reach 160 on a meat thermometer.