This Keto Caesar Salad with Bacon has a delicious homemade dressing with just four ingredients. It is the perfect side dish or an easy main course when topped with chicken. My 9-year-old makes this Keto Caesar Salad with Bacon for dinner for us at least once a week without any help!
Keto Caesar Salad with Bacon – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, THM S
An easy Caesar salad is one of our go-to easy sides for dinner. Especially since my toddler now looooves it. Yes, you read that correctly. I have a toddler whose favorite food is Caesar salad. No matter what else is on the table if she sees Caesar salad she begs for it and then eats two plates full.
We eat this Easy Caesar Salad in the summer a lot topped with grilled chicken. In the winter I just bake the chicken breasts in a pyrex dish covered with aluminum foil. When I have bacon crumbles I always add them. On occasion, I’ll add sliced mushrooms and red onions too.
How to Make Caesar Salad Dressing with 4 Ingredients
- Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
- Garlic Powder (preferably Roasted Garlic Powder)
- Parmesan Cheese
plus a little Salt & Pepper
A lot of readers comment that this isn’t authentic Caesar Dressing because it doesn’t have anchovies, etc. but really… who cares? It’s delicious with just these four simple ingredients and my kids love it. I doubt that would happen with a dressing chock full of anchovy paste.
How to Make Keto Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce washed and cut into bite-size pieces
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Bacon crumbles (optional)
Cooked Chicken, cubed (optional)
How to Make Chicken for Caesar Salad
You don’t have to do anything special to the chicken. We use leftover grilled chicken on our caesar salads a lot. Or even rotisserie chicken. If you need a recipe for grilled chicken try my lemon garlic grilled chicken.
What to Serve with Keto Caesar Salad with Bacon
More Keto Salad Recipes
Kohlrabi Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing
- Romaine lettuce, washed and cut into bite-size pieces
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bacon crumbles (optional)
- Cooked Chicken, cubed (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients. If you don't need all the dressing immediately you can mix in a smaller bowl and then store in the fridge for about a week.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a large bowl if you are making a large salad. This makes enough dressing for a large bowl of salad using two romaine hearts or one large head of romaine. You can add the lettuce right to the mixing bowl and toss until it is covered with the dressing. Then add the chicken and fold that in gently. Finally, sprinkle the bacon and extra cheese on top.
Originally published March 23, 2016. Revised and republished July 29, 2019.