It’s time! Here are the Joy Filled Eats 10 BEST Recipes of 2018! Every year I’ve taken time to look back at the past year of food that’s appeared here at Joy Filled Eats and shared YOUR favorites.
My Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is still at the top of the list for all time, getting over a million views this past year, but I wanted to share the best new recipes with you in case you missed any!
I’d love to hear what recipes are your personal favorites here in the comments.
Joy Filled Eats 10 BEST Recipes of 2018 – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S
This has been a delicious year. From sweet to savory and back again here are the top 10 reader favorites that were new in 2018. I can’t take all the credit this year. Two of the top recipes are from my amazing contributors Sarah at Green & Keto and Emilie at Texas Granola Girl.
Personally, this has been a year of big change. Getting used to life as a mama of 5, and moving from our beloved first home of almost 10 years to a house with a little more room for my growing family. When we decided to list our house and move this summer I knew something had to give. There was no way I could post 3 new recipes a week during this intense process. Instead of taking time off I decided to enlist some help. By sharing some recipes from other talented bloggers I could keep things going as usual here at Joy Filled Eats. Taking on contributors has been a blessing and I’m grateful for each delicious recipe they’ve shared here!
10. Coffee Cake Muffins – With buttery cinnamon crumbs these are delicious for breakfast, an afternoon snack or dessert.
9. Frozen Cookie Dough Bites – If you love to sneak a bite of cookie dough right from the bowl this recipe is for you!
8. Stuffed Sausage – It is much easier to stuff sausage than you think!
7. Mexican Chicken Casserole – This is delicious inside crisp cheese taco shells, scooped with veggies, or just with a fork and a side salad!
6. No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake – Raw brownie batter crust plus velvety chocolate cheesecake AND chocolate ganache.
Those were numbers 6-10. Here are the TOP FIVE best recipes from this year. And yes, my Garlic Broccoli was one of them!
5. Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake – This comes together in minutes in the food processor and tastes like fall all year long.
4. Shepherd’s Pie – this one is from Sarah and is divine! That rich cauliflower topping makes you forget shepherd’s pie normally has mashed potatoes.
3. Garlic Broccoli – Who would’ve guessed this simple side dish with just a handful of ingredients would be so popular? If I knew I would’ve shared my Aunt Kathy’s broccoli years ago! If you haven’t tried it is is a must.
2. Healthy Peanut Butter Balls – Since these are at the number 2 spot and I only posted them this fall either they are spectacular or my readers really love chocolate and peanut butter. Or both. I think it’s both 🙂
1. Green Chile Cauliflower Casserole – Your favorite recipe of the year was Emilie’s cauliflower casserole! Who can resist gooey cheese AND green chiles? Not me.
And just for fun here are the all-time top 10 best recipes from Joy Filled Eats:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Caesar Keto Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Bacon Chicken
- Meatball Casserole Parmesan
- Easy Taco Casserole Recipe
- Joy Filled Eats Natural Sweetener
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- Magic Cookie Bars
- Five Minute Magic Keto Cookies